Your Day Today!

XTreme

Currently in the moon in Cardiff tiny little place with sticky floors reminds me of flicks in ponty from the late 80s, first band only played a few songs sort of doom metal quite good second band thrash metal with huge energy too much for this place waiting for the third band. I’m drinking slowly due to the huge amount of food i ate on the way here fucking stuffed buurrrrrrp

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just finished dinner from my Wizard in the Kitchen wife...😋 

Finally made some progress on swapping out a fuel pump in S-15 GMC truck today....now just killing an hour before Tequila Night starts with that same awesome wife 😜

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

4th band were meh too much going on had to leave before I threw myself down the toilet stairs depressing as fuck . Now in fuel but nothing happening might have to go to metros to finish the night off the wife is pushing me 

IMG_1634.thumb.jpeg.6e16cbcc7e05f66f01ba388ee07aa17d.jpeg

Need Lube GIF

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just got back to the hotel metros was a night club that played what I would call pop rock quite entertaining plenty of energy but not from me still too full to drink 

Poor effort Fred, you must be getting old ..........

Grandpa GIF

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

How much do you throw away you must be eating it for months after if you don’t throw anything away lol

Usually gone in a couple of days cos I love turkey!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tango said:

Busy packing for our trip to the UK tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to seeing my family, but not so much the grey and grimy streets of Dartford! 😉

new statue to go see , next to Bull and Vic...... not seen it myself in the flesh, just asked the mrs was it a good stature , she said she wasn't keen on it  cause Jagger is an ugly man... 🤣

3500.jpg?width=620&dpr=1&s=none

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Usually gone in a couple of days cos I love turkey!

I suppose it helps if you love Turkey i find when it's dry i don't like it the wife usually makes a curry with it if there's anything left over but i don't like curry so its just Christmas day for me, although i did have turkey on the carvery i had yesterday afternoon that and the beef were bloody lovely. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Serenity Now! Just had my first shower for 19 days! 

Medics told me no showers or baths until 3 days after the stitches came out due to the risk of getting an infection.

Strict instructions that it was not to get wet except for the cleanup solution, and then the application of iodine!

The paper stitches will now be going back on, along with the bandage......and I keep doing that for a few more days.

Swelling is going down and the incision is looking pretty good.....it's the tracks where the staples went in that are more visible.

That being said......

Let there be More Groin........and there was More Groin! 

IMG_20231223_181840-min.jpg.1e6ed752c5cbf972d4f3dcb7a5cfccca.jpg

I definitely think you need to get the red card out here @boboneleg 

Angry Michael C Hall GIF

When will this end

Twitch Eye GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

These are Public Health Warnings to educate you lot on the dangers of getting a Hernia.

Fuck off WHO, you're not fooling us this time. 

You did it with lockdown we're not falling for this again 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

4th band were meh too much going on had to leave before I threw myself down the toilet stairs depressing as fuck . Now in fuel but nothing happening might have to go to metros to finish the night off the wife is pushing me 

IMG_1634.thumb.jpeg.6e16cbcc7e05f66f01ba388ee07aa17d.jpeg

my goodness who is that ?

• Haha 1