Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And I wear Trackie bottoms and everybody loses their minds!

Trackies 👍 can't go wrong with them......I lounge about all day in mine, but I don't go out in them. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Saul said:

Just been out for a bimble.   Blowing a bloody hoolie out there.   The Hornet doesn’t like the wind and neither do I.   Turned around and came back after 20 miles, no fun being blown all over the place.  This is the one time I would rather have been on the heavy, slow and stable Himalayan.  
Anyway letting it cool down before putting it back under cover.  

IMG_0996.thumb.jpeg.8e27e2ed2d61e49f359c6bdcefe22820.jpegIMG_0997.thumb.jpeg.8700776f3fe9c869b454549e497759ab.jpeg

Good man for trying but I think I'd have had them wind sails off the back before a ride today.

• Haha 2

Well my day was interesting to say the least..... the wind ended up nearly blowing my top sheet off the trailer about 10 miles south of newark on the a1.

Had great fun battoning that down again whilst it was doing its damndest to blow away, in the end it cost me near on an hour and a half.

But I'm home now and that's me finished till the 2nd January 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well my day was interesting to say the least..... the wind ended up nearly blowing my top sheet off the trailer about 10 miles south of newark on the a1.

Had great fun battoning that down again whilst it was doing its damndest to blow away, in the end it cost me near on an hour and a half.

But I'm home now and that's me finished till the 2nd January 

yep we went to fleetwood today and blowing that hard when we got there could hardly get the car doors open 🥴

• Like 3

Just now, skyrider said:

yep we went to fleetwood today and blowing that hard when we got there could hardly get the car doors open 🥴

Yeah it was a tad blowy, hopefully storm pia has fucked off by tomorrow 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Yeah it was a tad blowy, hopefully storm pia has fucked off by tomorrow 

hope so got fed up with all this rain and wind now we have had it for a few weeks now 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well my day was interesting to say the least..... the wind ended up nearly blowing my top sheet off the trailer exposing the dead hookers in the back about 10 miles south of newark on the a1.

Had great fun battoning that down again watching out for the plod whilst it was doing its damndest to blow away, in the end it cost me near on an hour and a half.

But I'm home now and bodies are safe that's me finished till the 2nd January until the heat dies down.

Wait What Reaction GIF

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

i think im agreeing , i thought Marcel was going to romp it but now im not so sure.

I'm laying back...I think it's time for someone else to carry the crown....besides me and Billybob are heading to the mountains for some offroad exploring....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm laying back...I think it's time for someone else to carry the crown....besides me and Billybob are heading to the mountains for some offroad exploring....

Is that what you call it...

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Marcel said:

No it's not broke back mountain...we call it camel back mountain..

Whatever you want to call it im sure the outcome is the same, billybob is still going to be balls deep in your poochute before sunrise 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Let there be groin.......and there was groin!

IMG_20231222_122609-min.jpg.d35ef4e784f10c8405dd701bb1bdd040.jpg

Yellow card for you @XTreme ...............

Football Sport GIF by FC Dynamo Moscow

If you continue with this gratuitous use of unacceptable photos you will get a red card and a 24hr ban .

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

If you continue with this gratuitous use of unacceptable photos you will get a red card and a 24hr ban .

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Fucking yellow card a hitman should have been deployed from the first mange photo you far too lenient

american loop GIF

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

There's nothing in the rules about groins!