Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Hernia emergency

Big fat lady fell down in the toilet, took more than one crew to get her out.  😳  Not something I want to do again.  🤢

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

All done at the Health Centre and it's still healing well.

Carlos (the male nurse who's seen me throughout this period) recommends leaving the staple removal till next Monday because the incision was so big.

I'm fine with that cos I want to play it safe.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Big fat lady fell down in the toilet, took more than one crew to get her out.  😳  Not something I want to do again.  🤢

I think it should mandatory for and obese person to have  carpet installed in the bathroom...

Well I think I caugh covid ...had a real bad case of chills sat night...last night I awoke drench in sweat....looks like my amune system burned it off....feel fine this morning...I figure my temp climb to 104c and killed the parasite...

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Well I think I caugh covid ...had a real bad case of chills sat night...last night I awoke drench in sweat....looks like my amune system burned it off....feel fine this morning...I figure my temp climb to 104c and killed the parasite...

Take a test!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marcel said:

Your Viking genes have failed you , you're a mere mortal like the rest of us ...........

logical star trek GIF

• Haha 1

Finished work at 08:00.   Picked my middle one up from college after being on duty all weekend then slept for a few hours.  Walked the Dear Boy.  Now waiting to go and get the same daughter from the stables.  Tonight I will be mostly dozing in front of the Telly.  

IMG_0948.thumb.jpeg.ac6dba9272da0af72d97260855a3b983.jpegIMG_0950.thumb.jpeg.c74ed2d16e2e33c9bafe4ec1b52efdeb.jpeg

• Like 5

Drawing a tribute to my best friend's boss who just passed away suddenly last week....my friend really respected his boss....the kind of guy who makes going to work a pleasure. He was a native american...which I told my friend that he called the right guy as being married to a native for 31 yrs, I have a ton of love & respect for the natives. I'm hoping that the finished product will help along with his grieving process...

• Like 7