Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, busabeast said:

would you be out in this?

No! But you're never out in any conditions......so the fact that it's snowing isn't relevant.

But if you did manage to get out......

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Pedro said:

Was going to meet up with Dani for lunch, but it’s foggy and wet and seems like it’s not clearing up except for a little rain later on.

We’re driving instead :classic_cool:

Now sitting outside my local rural supermarket waiting for him, and check out this puck up. Aixam, no license required, engine sounds like something from a well’s water pump.

33767110-5C02-408D-9D1D-B7E64D29A99B.thumb.jpeg.33994689ebe63ddd6bb11c7c28054232.jpeg

oh what a pile of shyte! I thought they enlu had those in France... 45km/h max and no licence... 38tonne semis obliged to overtake the bloody things on the narrow N roads causing all sorts of mayhem, drivers usually completely pissed or so moronic as to be incapable of passing a driving test.  I HATE them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No! But you're never out in any conditions......so the fact that it's snowing isn't relevant.

Again pete I do go out on it, I was using the bike for work for a couple of weeks.

But it was my jet bike I was using but didn't think you guys would be wanting to see it so took no pics.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

This shit really pisses me off.....you buy a Ford and you want a Ford engine.

We like the look of the Nissan Qashqai but I want a Nissan engine not a fucking Renault!

that,s why I wont buy anything Nissan. Renault are shit, crooked money, govt backed, dishonest, rip offs. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, MooN said:

oh what a pile of shyte! I thought they enlu had those in France... 45km/h max and no licence... 38tonne semis obliged to overtake the bloody things on the narrow N roads causing all sorts of mayhem, drivers usually completely pissed or so moronic as to be incapable of passing a driving test.  I HATE them!

Tell us how you really feel about them :classic_laugh:

That picture makes it look a lot bigger than it is too.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Was that busapussy?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Was going through my cedar chest cabinet....want to see something fancy?

Gold plated wrench .

20231203_120424.jpg

Was that a prize or a gift for something you´ve done? Surely not meant to be used.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marcel said:

Was going through my cedar chest cabinet....want to see something fancy?

Gold plated wrench .

20231203_120424.jpg

Whats those strange numbers where the spanner size should be i can see why they have never been used now LOL

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Whats those strange numbers where the spanner size should be i can see why they have never been used now LOL

Looks to me like imperial sizes.....

The way it should be

• Haha 3

Psyching myself up for when Mandy gets in from work. A colleague of hers, who is completely incompetent and with no people skills, was made up to manager of the department that she works in. So she's now got an incompetent manager with no people skills telling her what she should be doing and picking holes in everything she does, so she's generally in a pretty foul mood when she gets home. She just needs to get through the next 18 months,  when she can start getting her NHS pension, and she can tell them where to stick their job! Although,  the way things are at the moment,  I'm not sure that she'll last that long before telling them what to do with it!

• Like 7