Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I think you mean immunity not resistance? Which varies wildly from person to person and depends how close the variant is to the original vaccine strain you had.

Your arm is sore because the fluid stretches fibres in your arm and sets off an inflammatory response. 

Peoples immune response to an invader also varies wildly. If your wife with her arthritis is on immunosuppressants it would obviously affect her response.  

Soz can’t go into in more depth, not got time, am in the middle of a load of crap. 

You tell him...Slowlycatchymonkey....He's a fucken pussy..

• Haha 1

I've been thinking about a new waterproof coat as my old Regatta has turned teabag like. Got bloody soaked last week so nipped to Norwich on the TDM for a look see.
Cool ride there and cold ride home, forgot how much I like the old thing as I seem to jump on the tracer or the NX for local stuff. Sorry no pics as I left the phone at home.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You've picked up on it as well then?

I think his most outrageous one so far is being able to keep up with @Sir Fallsalot offroad......despite having never ridden offroad before.

Meme Reaction GIF

Unlike you old man, I can pick things up quickly so although I'm not exactly experienced I don't think I'd be left for dead as soon as we got offroad.

But who knows 

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You've picked up on it as well then?

I think his most outrageous one so far is being able to keep up with @Sir Fallsalot offroad......despite having never ridden offroad before.

Meme Reaction GIF

i'm not that quick anymore he could probably walk faster than i can ride :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, BusaBullshitterbeast said:

Unlike you old man, I can pick things up quickly so although I'm not exactly experienced I don't think I'd be left for dead as soon as we got offroad.

But who knows 

It's the bike fit bit that would probably fuck you up, I've been out with gym rats who are physically fit but once on the bike they realise its a different kind of fitness and are totalled after a few hours

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's the bike fit bit that would probably fuck you up, I've been out with gym rats who are physically fit but once on the bike they realise its a different kind of fitness and are totalled after a few hours

Yeah that's fair, well if you want to test me out I'll come down and give it go

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You do realise your about 5 hours away from me don't you LOL

Yeah I know, should be a good weekend jaunt, even better if it shuts some up on here in the process 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, BusaBullshitterbeast said:

Yeah I know, should be a good weekend jaunt, even better if it shuts some up on here in the process 

So let me see if i got this right, you want to drive 5 hours down to here then spend the weekend learning to ride off road on my bike and then fuck off home while i fix everything you bent smashed or dented on the bike hmm i'll have to think about that one :classic_laugh:

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

You're the one that's bullshitting, not me!

I don't know why you don't cut out the middleman and just turn up at the start line of the Dakar in January?

Just tell KTM you're a quick learner and they'll be jumping at the chance to give you a bike.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So let me see if i got this right, you want to drive 5 hours down to here then spend the weekend learning to ride off road on my bike and then fuck off home while i fix everything you bent smashed or dented on the bike hmm i'll have to think about that one :classic_laugh:

I'd stop by to help fix anything that was broken, bent or smashed with no cost to you, im a cunt but not that much of a one

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're the one that's bullshitting, not me!

I don't know why you don't cut out the middleman and just turn up at the start line of the Dakar in January?

Just tell KTM you're a quick learner and they'll be jumping at the chance to give you a bike.

Not a bad idea Pete, you could come along as back up rider

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BusaBullshitterbeast said:

I'd stop by to help fix anything that was broken, bent or smashed with no cost to you, im a cunt but not that much of a one

You will be better off trying something like this or something like it near to where you live, it will give you a good idea if it's for you or not

https://www.yamaha-offroad-experience.co.uk/off-road-experience-course/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

I wouldn’t worry Lionel, it’s not like you’re going to need one is it 🫣

but i will be purchasing a two piece  textile  / cordura suit after christmas 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, skyrider said:

but i will be purchasing a two piece  textile  / cordura suit after christmas 

Do you have plans on getting the bike on the road?

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Do you have plans on getting the bike on the road?

next year i do this year has been hard work , i have either been working or the weather has been crap so im hoping weather wise it will be better next year

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That is so true, I've had fitness guys come out with me and they're fecked by midday.

• Like 3