Your Day Today!

XTreme

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

The Moon landing way

That's the new phone its got some auto night mode gives longer exposure time when dark makes things  look brighter than they are it don't matter I've deleted them now anyway cant be arsed anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's the new phone its got some auto night mode gives longer exposure time when dark makes things  look brighter than they are it don't matter I've deleted them now anyway cant be arsed anymore.

oh dear... tissues for Fallsalot please

2Hb.gif

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

On a brighter note (see what I did there ), how does the new bike compare to the previous one ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I've deleted them now anyway cant be arsed anymore.

I was looking back and forward on the thread wondering what people were commenting about!

BOTM, there’s a thread waiting for them now, don’t leave me hanging!

high five arrested development GIF by HULU

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

On a brighter note (see what I did there ), how does the new bike compare to the previous one ?

The stock suspension is far better than the previous one and i thought the performance was better as in it picked up quicker and throttle response was crisper but then i remembered i had gone up one tooth on the front sprocket on the old bike :classic_laugh: i don't know what it is but everything feels better when riding it. It's definitely taller even though the spec says it's not and changing the back end of it to make it the same as the RR model has benefitted it with an air box that keeps the crap out the old old one was totally crap, if it was wet and muddy the air filter would need cleaning almost every ride. I am very happy with my decision to change the bike wish it was in the old colours though LOL I have to pick up some rad guards hopefully this weekend to finish off the protection and then i might invest in a few luxuries  like a seat concepts seat and a proper LED headlight for it like a Baja designs squadron pro but those will cost around £700 so still on a wish list for now

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I was looking back and forward on the thread wondering what people were commenting about!

BOTM, there’s a thread waiting for them now, don’t leave me hanging!

high five arrested development GIF by HULU

21 on the forecast for Sat...I might be exchanging my pic...and grace you with another amazing American iron motorcycle.......

If it starts.

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

21 on the forecast for Sat...I might be exchanging my pic...and grace you with another amazing American iron motorcycle.......

If it starts.

My Honda hasn't been started for 3 weeks......but when I hit the button on the weekend it'll instantly fire up!

Did you want a vid of this happening so you can see what a real motorcycle looks like?

And surprisingly it's less than a quarter of the price of yours!

The Goldbergs Sunglasses GIF by Crave

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Put ‘em back up! We’re not all retards with poor social skills that don’t understand how normal social interaction works or when to lets things lie.. mostly yeh.. but not entirely 😆

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Put ‘em back up! We’re not all retards with poor social skills that don’t understand how normal social interaction works or when to lets things lie.. mostly yeh.. but not entirely 😆

the light in your pic for BOTM looks fine ..... oh no. hang on

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I'm taking a leaf out of your book so when you start putting up bike photos i will :classic_laugh:  Seriously though i'm pissed off with myself for how much of my life i'm wasting on line so going to try to ween myself off it to do more productive things. I've let so much around the house slip because i'm sat in front of a keyboard and this is what i mean i'm sat here typing this and i should be putting my boots on to go to work LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just been into the Medical Centre and booked my pre-op tests for Monday......no piss sample required.

But in case they change their mind on the day I will be carrying some piss with me.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm taking a leaf out of your book so when you start putting up bike photos i will :classic_laugh:  Seriously though i'm pissed off with myself for how much of my life i'm wasting on line so going to try to ween myself off it to do more productive things. I've let so much around the house slip because i'm sat in front of a keyboard and this is what i mean i'm sat here typing this and i should be putting my boots on to go to work LOL

Sounds like a Flounce to me …

IMG_0911.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just been into the Medical Centre and booked my pre-op tests for Monday......no piss sample required.

But in case they change their mind on the day I will be carrying some piss with me.

So post op do we call you Petra?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Wot you on about I posted one just last week in an epic three line ride report 😂

So technically now they have to go back up 😈

Work schmirk, wasting time is great. 

• Haha 2

And tomorrow I'm off to Granada!

Don't mind so much because I need to get some clothes in the Nevada Mall......

spacer.png

The wife also wants to visit the Pet supermarket......and I don't mind going round those either.

44132122_2302411533106510_4131898713599639552_n-min.jpg.b29e0b26b1db6a675f094cfa35c12304.jpg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So to put it another way, Karen has given you a bollocking :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Weirdo, I always carry my piss with me. You've just got to remember to release some every now and again ............

pee GIF

• Haha 4