Your Day Today!

XTreme

40 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I only really had two heroes when I was a kid , the second one passed on today.

RIP Bobby Charlton , a great footballer and a true gentleman 

yeh .. a true great .... rip Bobby

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

yeh .. a true great .... rip Bobby

Sad news.....I knew he was suffering from Dementia like so many others of his era.

I think only Geoff Hurst is left from the 1966 team now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Quiet on here tonight.........peeps must have retired to their Gin  Palaces! 😂 

Lot of people not posting these days for some reason.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Lot of people not posting these days for some reason.

I would post more about my day, but the last couple of days with this weather all I have done is

Sad I Miss You GIF by Disney

Only got out of my chair for the lav or for food and drinks. 

Going to the outlaws tomorrow. 

bored jack nicholson GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mandis full of flu so yesterday I nipped to the shop to find some pills etc. Got outside one shop and pulled my hood down which flicked out one of my ear buds. Could I find it? Checked all round the floor, took my coat off to check around the hood, then took off and emptied my back pack as a couple of the zips were slightly open. pissed off now. Glad they weren't expensive. Had a look online and the same place I got them were selling the same the cheapest so hoping for a message today to say they're ready to collect so I can get a bike out if the weather holds.

Who missed the most boring F1 sprint race yesterday? Like the MotoGP, they've been bloody good entertainment until this one. MotoGP had been cancelled due to the weather.

Doesn't bode well for the F1 feature race later today.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It was supposed to be decent weather today.....but the sky is black and it's blowing like hell! And now the forecast has changed to rain!

Star Trek Reaction GIF

Told you :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well I think it's all kicking off with Mr Slowlys mum. I'm sitting here waiting for the news from the pews and they've been gone for an hour and a half which is never a good sign. 

The back story is Granny gives all of her grandchildren £1000 on their 21st birthday. My youngest opened his birthday card and it was empty. It's not his fault, if anything they've favour him most highly but she plays nasty games and it looks like this is one of them.

Mr Slowly is savage. Unless theres a reasonable explanation it'll be explosive. 

Eastenders drum fill right here 🎵🎵🎵

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well I think it's all kicking off with Mr Slowlys mum. I'm sitting here waiting for the news from the pews and they've been gone for an hour and a half which is never a good sign. 

The back story is Granny gives all of her grandchildren £1000 on their 21st birthday. My youngest opened his birthday card and it was empty. It's not his fault, if anything they've favour him most highly but she plays nasty games and it looks like this is one of them.

Mr Slowly is savage. Unless theres a reasonable explanation it'll be explosive. 

Eastenders drum fill right here 🎵🎵🎵

What's wrong with her?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

It was supposed to be decent weather today.....but the sky is black and it's blowing like hell! And now the forecast has changed to rain!

Star Trek Reaction GIF

As Babet moves away from the Scottish coast you have Bernard coming at you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Cheers Pete. Will watch this later 👍

He's a very good presenter.......and a Tory that's not a crook and a liar!

All the more interesting cos he's half Spanish and bilingual.

• Like 1

Burn out lorry there , asked a fella what’s happened , 2 electric race cars in the back of it and one caught light while being charged … the future is electric 😂

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/canterbury/news/amp/inferno-at-kent-race-circuit-started-in-battery-of-electric-290535/

IMG_0892.jpeg

IMG_0890.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

What's wrong with her?

A great many things! 

It was peaceably navigated by Mr Slowly but honestly if you looked arsehole up in the dictionary then her name would be there.

They are withholding it because she didn’t think it was the right time to give it to him (ie we have decided he’s irresponsible). 
They didn’t withhold his brothers.
An empty card, no explanation and a lemon zester in the shape of a guitar on his 21st. 
What 21 year old boy hasn’t dreamt of a lemon zester for their birthday?! 😂

Anyway apparently they have withheld two other grandchildren’s before based on believing them to “not be ready”. They just like to make nasty judgmental statements and dangle money on the end of beating stick for fun. 

My boy hasn’t taken it too badly but is understandably a bit insulted. 
Great 21st birthday gift ay-  ‘happy birthday, we think you’re immature’ 

The complete lack of explanation and making Mr Slowly ask about it is pure manipulation. 

But we are talking about people who made and still try to make their own children compete viciously against each other for the prize of who’s the favourite child. Now they do the same with the grandchildren. 
Mr Slowlys sister actually asked her psycho parents when they were all out for dinner in front of my two and her two boys “So who’s the best grandchild?” Repeating it and insisting she wanted an answer! 

My boys just won’t play it so it’s probably punishment. They just looked at each other and eye rolled. Fortunately they know a twat when they see one 😂

Personally if I was 80 I wouldn’t be dangling money and playing games, if she drops dead that won’t get you remembered fondly!
As if that’s gonna happen anyway 😂 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

A great many things! 

It was peaceably navigated by Mr Slowly but honestly if you looked arsehole up in the dictionary then her name would be there.

They are withholding it because she didn’t think it was the right time to give it to him (ie we have decided he’s irresponsible). 
They didn’t withhold his brothers.
An empty card, no explanation and a lemon zester in the shape of a guitar on his 21st. 
What 21 year old boy hasn’t dreamt of a lemon zester for their birthday?! 😂

Anyway apparently they have withheld two other grandchildren’s before based on believing them to “not be ready”. They just like to make nasty judgmental statements and dangle money on the end of beating stick for fun. 

My boy hasn’t taken it too badly but is understandably a bit insulted. 
Great 21st birthday gift ay-  ‘happy birthday, we think you’re immature’ 

The complete lack of explanation and making Mr Slowly ask about it is pure manipulation. 

But we are talking about people who made and still try to make their own children compete viciously against each other for the prize of who’s the favourite child. Now they do the same with the grandchildren. 
Mr Slowlys sister actually asked her psycho parents when they were all out for dinner in front of my two and her two boys “So who’s the best grandchild?” Repeating it and insisting she wanted an answer! 

My boys just won’t play it so it’s probably punishment. They just looked at each other and eye rolled. Fortunately they know a twat when they see one 😂

Personally if I was 80 I wouldn’t be dangling money and playing games, if she drops dead that won’t get you remembered fondly!
As if that’s gonna happen anyway 😂 

Strange people!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

He's a very good presenter.......and a Tory that's not a crook and a liar!

All the more interesting cos he's half Spanish and bilingual.

why bring his sexual preferences in to it

• Haha 4