Your Day Today!

XTreme

29 minutes ago, Tango said:

A nice jaunty message from our town hall warning everyone that they'll be taking their life in their hands when venturing onto the roads over the next few weeks! 🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1692800214423.jpg.5b46031687eacf22221d30d508cfcdd5.jpg

Serious stuff, grapes are bloody slippery :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Mandis Cmax sold today, let it go for £3100. We buy any car were offering £1770, sponging cunts. I know these people have got to make a profit but blimey.
Was only going to change a couple of wishbone bushes but got the wrong ones so had to fit the complete wishbones both side which cost me £240. glad I'm able to fit them myself but passed the MOT and we just delivered it.

Always amazes me how cheap used cars are in the uk. Was it ratty?

38 minutes ago, Tango said:

A nice jaunty message from our town hall warning everyone that they'll be taking their life in their hands when venturing onto the roads over the next few weeks! 🤣🤣

FB_IMG_1692800214423.jpg.5b46031687eacf22221d30d508cfcdd5.jpg

Earlier than here, traditionally it’s late September I think.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Mandis Cmax sold today, let it go for £3100. We buy any car were offering £1770, sponging cunts. I know these people have got to make a profit but blimey.
Was only going to change a couple of wishbone bushes but got the wrong ones so had to fit the complete wishbones both side which cost me £240. glad I'm able to fit them myself but passed the MOT and we just delivered it.

You were lucky Dave, @Six30 would have offered you £1500 tops :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

Just now, XTreme said:

Things are going to get interesting now.......

You’re late, Portuguese TV has got three people on the scene, our president is over there too. Would be a real shame if something were to happen to the annoying clown!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You’re late, Portuguese TV has got three people on the scene, our president is over there too. Would be a real shame if something were to happen to the annoying clown!

He's in Russia?

54 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Webuyanycar.cunt more like. There’s making a profit and then there’s taking the piss.

A mate of mine used to sell second hand cars around the corner from one of their depots and the new signage for WBAC was mistakenly delivered to my mate. He did quite nicely out of it until he got caught selling clocked cars…………£55,000 fine and a three year suspended sentence.

WECLOCKAMYCAR.TWAT 🤣

• Haha 4

Just now, Skippy said:

Webuyanycar.cunt more like. There’s making a profit and then there’s taking the piss.

A mate of mine used to sell second hand cars around the corner from one of their depots and the new signage for WBAC was mistakenly delivered to my mate. He did quite nicely out of it until he got caught selling clocked cars…………£55,000 fine and a three year suspended sentence.

WECLOCKAMYCAR.TWAT 🤣

I know a few motorsport types, particularly a very good mapper. Through that guy, who doesn’t do shady stuff, I’ve met a guy who’s a shit tunner but very shady, he’s nicknamed the watchmaker, he mainly fixes clocks…

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Fer fucks sake, why on earth does anyone need that much storage on a bike? Apart from @XTreme that is?’ 🤣

Don't you guys do multi day rides..?   I'm leaving next Tuesday and I should be back home Saturday...I'm sure not gonna be wearing the same clothes that I left with....you need lots of storage..

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Bap with chips ........

bapandchips.jpeg.88c72baf347242fdf5c05f238773c5ec.jpeg

chip buttie...............

chipbuttie.jpeg.2a74d1c5414201665898c2dc95fd6714.jpeg

@skyrider is off to have a crafty wank now .............  :classic_laugh:

nothing wrong with a few chips i had chicken chips and gravy for tea last night 👌

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Marcel said:

Don't you guys do multi day rides..?   I'm leaving next Tuesday and I should be back home Saturday...I'm sure not gonna be wearing the same clothes that I left with....you need lots of storage..

Plenty of multi day rides but I can manage with a 40 litre tail pack and some washing powder 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

Always amazes me how cheap used cars are in the uk. Was it ratty?

Earlier than here, traditionally it’s late September I think.

IMG_4923copy.thumb.jpg.4554822d3449ff794cde10a27db4eafb.jpg

• Like 3