Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Any El Corte Ingles near you? You'll find a selection of asian stuff on their supermarkets, usually, as well as good quality pasta and specialty fruits and stuff you usually don't find in more local budget supermarkets.

I forgot about those department stores. Great idea. 

Nearest one is 35 mins away though. 

Found a Chinese supermarket that's 30-40 mins away depending on traffic and it's en route from the airport. That'll have to do.

The Alcampo here's not bad, they even sell gluten free soy sauce, they just miss selling crucial ingredients like Chinese five spice which is a weird one to skip if you sell other Asian ingredients. I guess the people in charge of the stock don't make Chinese food 🤷‍♀️

Did find a well reviewed Chinese restaurant 20 mins from here so maybe they'll be able to tell me where to shop. 

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

Grim scenes from the garden centre in Caniles today!

20230616_111441-min.jpg.aa0f17d903cf9556498813324b91e396.jpg

20230616_111503-min.jpg.6f158c56d637c1434273650c63b9d168.jpg

@Six30 would fuck them! So would @Marcel.......but he'd fall for them as well and then disappear for 15 years!

20230616_111845-min.jpg.ad54979c129de46b7e43189ed895547b.jpg

I go for the live ones Pete.

Screenshot_20230616_153552_Messenger.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

For gods sake Pete stop pressing his buttons or we'll be listening to Chesney Hawkes new theme tune My God the One and Only  😆

Paramount Network Ryan GIF by Yellowstone

Funny you should mention that…

28 minutes ago, skyrider said:

but what does it look like from the front  ?

You have such a way with words Lionel, do you come out with those gems in front of your wife .............

John Stamos Pain GIF by Grandfathered

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, XTreme said:

They can't find anything wrong with it!

No real surprise if the fault doesn't show its self.

I have a bulb on a length of wire for this sort of prob. Connected to the solenoid trigger wire, next time it fails to turn over you'll be able to see if the bulb lights or not giving a good clue to get nearer the fault.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What swimming pool?

Fuckmine, it's Spain isn't it and you haven't got a swimming pool ?  What sort of place have you moved to ?  No wonder the FPM wants to go back to her Polish ghetto

City Trap GIF

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Fuckmine, it's Spain isn't it and you haven't got a swimming pool ?  What sort of place have you moved to ?  No wonder the FPM wants to go back to her Polish ghetto

City Trap GIF

As far as I'm aware no property in this region has a swimming pool. This is rural Spain.......not a holiday resort on the Costas.

You need to come over here with @Six30 and @busabeast.......and you can see what real Spain looks like.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As far as I'm aware no property in this region has a swimming pool. This is rural Spain.......not a holiday resort on the Costas.

You need to come over here with @Six30 and @busabeast.......and you can see what real Spain looks like.

You can keep your real Spain, swimming pools and aircon are the dogs.

Along with palm trees, good views, nice places to eat, grocery delivered, brit teabags in the local supermarket, everything you need only 10 mins away and microclimate that doesn't suffer the rain or temperature extremes. 

Enjoy sweating mwahahahaaaa.

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You can keep your real Spain, swimming pools and aircon are the dogs.

Along with palm trees, good views, nice places to eat, grocery delivered, brit teabags in the local supermarket, everything you need only 10 mins away and microclimate that doesn't suffer the rain or temperature extremes. 

Enjoy sweating mwahahahaaaa.

Gingers don't have sweat glands.

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Marcel said:

On my way to the idian dealership to see what kind of deal I could get on a trade in...

The Harley's going?

Not sure if you can be in @Buckster's gang if you've got an Indian!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

I’ve seen plenty of real Spain in the Pyrenees and there are plenty of swimming pools. Pethaps that’s why  the Catalans want independence from you backward lot

200.gif?cid=fe0b1d24eakkfyhq7s0ix2mta6r6

• Like 1
  • Haha 2