Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just had the 4th Covid jab.......and today it was Moderna! So I've had the full set.....2 AZ, 1 Pfizer, and Moderna! The wife's had 2 Pfizer and 2 Moderna.

No idea what the difference is between them!

I think my last one (number 3) was Moderna. Nothing happened afterwards, I think everyone reacts differently, just the luck of the draw.

• Like 3

Just now, yen_powell said:

I think my last one (number 3) was Moderna. Nothing happened afterwards, I think everyone reacts differently, just the luck of the draw.

It was 10 months ago that we had Covid, and 18 months since the third vaccination.

So having this booster now is probably a wise decision bearing in mind that we're going to be mixing with people on planes and trains on our NL trip in a months time.

• Like 2

If it’s any consolation my pops had Moderna about a month ago and had no ill effects. 

The response you have depends on your own individual immune system but my Dads 75 and has almost no contact with other people (none of he can help it 😂) so you’d expect his immune system to be much depleted, yet he had no reaction. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If it’s any consolation my pops had Moderna about a month ago and had no ill effects. 

The response you have depends on your own individual immune system but my Dads 75 and has almost no contact with other people (none of he can help it 😂) so you’d expect his immune system to be much depleted, yet he had no reaction. 

At the moment it's a bit sore where I had the injection but nothing else.

After the first AZ I was feeling a bit off it by now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

What's this Moderna bivalent booster? Would I have had that?

Well how else do they change the batteries in the chip, they send in AI nano robots of course.....do you know nothing peteI Curse You Magic Mike GIF by Curious Pavel

• Haha 2

Our Poppies have started to bloom, so we can expect it to piss down with rain soon and destroy them!. 😂 

20230607_101219.jpg

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

Our Poppies have started to bloom, so we can expect it to piss down with rain soon and destroy them!. 😂 

20230607_101219.jpg

Very pretty. Love how solid and packed the heads are before they bloom.

I have a gardening question.

Theres a plant here that I like and it's flowered with some of those flowers now dying. If I wanted to grow more would I remove the dead heads, find the seeds in there and just let them dry out?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Very pretty. Love how solid and packed the heads are before they bloom.

I have a gardening question.

Theres a plant here that I like and it's flowered with some of those flowers now dying. If I wanted to grow more would I remove the dead heads, find the seeds in there and just let them dry out?

That is what I do with the Poppies,  dry them till they are brown and shake the seeds out, the Poppie seeds have to have several weeks in the freezer though, or they won't germinate the following year.

I bought some seed heads back from Majorca one year, got the seeds out, put them in potting compost the following year, they did nothing. 😔 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Neither of us appear to have any side effects from the 4th jab thankfully.......just a little soreness where the needle went in.

Is there likely to be a 5th @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Hmm let me get out my crystal ball 😂 

There's too many variables to say for sure. Broader immunity over a longer period could mean it's not necessary to continue long term, the level of virulence can naturally decline or mutations can also occur that make vaccination essential. 

I suspect they'll jab the old'uns and see what happens in the fitter population and make a decision based on that. If I was betting I'd say it's likely they'll be a fifth for at least the older population while they collate and analyse the data. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

That is what I do with the Poppies,  dry them till they are brown and shake the seeds out, the Poppie seeds have to have several weeks in the freezer though, or they won't germinate the following year.

I bought some seed heads back from Majorca one year, got the seeds out, put them in potting compost the following year, they did nothing. 😔 

Thank's Clive I think I better open up Bob's app and identify what it is. Then see if they need freezing. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Thank's Clive I think I better open up Bob's app and identify what it is. Then see if they need freezing. 

It is only (that I know of 🤔) Poppies that need freezing.

As said I have tried a few seeds from Spain over the years, had very little success with any of them, well actually no luck, managed to get some to germinate, but they withered and came to nothing, may have had more success if they had been In a greenhouse. 

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Neither of us appear to have any side effects from the 4th jab thankfully.......just a little soreness where the needle went in.

Is there likely to be a 5th @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Depends how many gullibles had the 4th probably 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Plenty of info on the Web, seems some Spanish seeds need soaking in water to soften them, being from a much warmer climate I doubt they would need freezing, from what I read I think the room where I put the seeds to germinate is too cool, says 20 to 25c, our spare room only gets to that temp in a heatwave. 😂 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Plenty of info on the Web, seems some Spanish seeds need soaking in water to soften them, being from a much warmer climate I doubt they would need freezing, from what I read I think the room where I put the seeds to germinate is too cool, says 20 to 25c, our spare room only gets to that temp in a heatwave. 😂 

Thanks Clive. I'll update on the whole seedy episode when I've (the app has) identified the plant.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Buckster said:

What do you make of this @zzzak?

Early days yet, depends on the persons overall health and also which vaxx it was, there are three main ones that have different characteristics so unless you have the empty vial its a guessing game, I take it that you have noticed that people are dying in large numbers, in Aus we have one politician prepared to address the matter but they keep voting him down.

Here's what he said in the Senate, all the clowns just look down and shuffle their feet, they know but the money was to good.

In NZ a struck off doctor blew the lid on it and stated that the nurses were paid $359 per jab hence their enthusiasm to do it, the hospitals were paid amazing amounts for a Covid corpse, there was one guy in an auto accident where they kidnapped him to a different hospital to the one that he presented at put him on a ventilator which was one way they used to kill people, look at that Olympics post that I made and tell me that this was a surprise, it was in the planning for decades.

But what would I know, I'm just a nutter who never got jabbed.

image.png.f5017a94207059d078a2fe0182caf800.png

• Like 1

I have an extensive collection of memes on the subject but have noticed that people don't like seeing them.

Why did they stick the probe up the noses of people for example ?

egyptpunishmentofslaves.png.90d7018a96451ecfcc351205844a22de.png

• Like 1