Your Day Today!

XTreme

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still no BSA pics then?

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Surely she still ain’t saying thank you.. that’s 3 days now , she must have a face like a plasterers radio .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Surely she still ain’t saying thank you.. that’s 3 days now , she must have a face like a plasterers radio .

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

• Haha 1

I actually managed to get out for a couple of hours on the bike this afternoon. about 6 deg c out and cloudy but dry.  

There's a new southern bypass coming through here this year ( they've only been planning it fro the last 25 years...) so this view is abouut to dissapear, as is, I expect, the road i'm on.  That wee yellow narker, just below the front wheel, is one of the boundary markers of the planned route.

IMG_3018.JPG.2d185873673cc4fe653098433e5666b9.JPG

a little bit furter towards Auxerre on another very minr roadm paralell to the other. No yellow markers here yet, but this is pretty much where it's planned to pass.

IMG_3021.JPG.f0fd15bb455fc1171ab5eab379b3ad36.JPG

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MooN said:

I actually managed to get out for a couple of hours on the bike this afternoon. about 6 deg c out and cloudy but dry.  

There's a new southern bypass coming through here this year ( they've only been planning it fro the last 25 years...) so this view is abouut to dissapear, as is, I expect, the road i'm on.  That wee yellow narker, just below the front wheel, is one of the boundary markers of the planned route.

IMG_3018.JPG.2d185873673cc4fe653098433e5666b9.JPG

a little bit furter towards Auxerre on another very minr roadm paralell to the other. No yellow markers here yet, but this is pretty much where it's planned to pass.

IMG_3021.JPG.f0fd15bb455fc1171ab5eab379b3ad36.JPG

At least you got out Chris.....no hope of that here!

• Like 2

Just now, XTreme said:

At least you got out Chris.....no hope of that here!

weather's due to turn to shit here again this week, we need the bloody water though so i's all good i suppose.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Another week starts.......what shit will this one bring?

Drop in temp and more water to fall in different forms here. Like Chris said we also need it.
Been wanting to sort a new cam belt on my sharan for the last few months, today could be the day.
If it starts to rain I can cover it up and use Mandi car as she's away again till Friday.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Gary Rossington has died.....the last remaining Skynyrd original.

I stole a chicken in his memory.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Is he obsessing about my posts again?

I bet he is. Funny isn't it how he rushes to post every time I do. fortunately he's blocked so I don't get to see his sparkling contribution.

A joke. obviously, as he is such a bore.

And btw.. I booked the tunnel today. so I'm in a remarkably good mood.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Motobiker said:

Is he obsessing about my posts again?

I bet he is. Funny isn't it how he rushes to post every time I do. fortunately he's blocked so I don't get to see his sparkling contribution.

A joke. obviously, as he is such a bore.

And btw.. I booked the tunnel today. so I'm in a remarkably good mood.

E04D496A-C5D7-4ABB-8DA2-8D46159682C3.gif

• Haha 1

Well just woke up from a pisser of a weekend at work.  I work for the 111 out of hours Dr's service, anyway  we normally have seven cars that run overnight with a clinician and driver in each to cover the county, and just about manage.  Friday we had five cars Saturday and Sunday we had three cars, absolute nightmare, many people in need waiting hours longer than they should have and many not been seen at all.    Absolute shit show.  Poor service with staff run ragged.  😳 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

15 minutes ago, Saul said:

Well just woke up from a pisser of a weekend at work.  I work for the 111 out of hours Dr's service, anyway  we normally have seven cars that run overnight with a clinician and driver in each to cover the county, and just about manage.  Friday we had five cars Saturday and Sunday we had three cars, absolute nightmare, many people in need waiting hours longer than they should have and many not been seen at all.    Absolute shit show.  Poor service with staff run ragged.  😳 

Why the shortage of cars?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why the shortage of cars?

Its not a shortage of cars. its a shortage of staff to man them. same everywhere.

13 years of the Tories. is all you need to know. if anything worked they've managed to break it.

• Like 3