The Mod Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The Mod Poll

• Buckster
    • busabeast
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So we're down to three.......and only two can get through.

So @Buckster, @busabeast, @boboneleg........do you have a manifesto that you want to put to the voters?

Think busabeast should do a last ditch effort with a speech to sway voters... Joe Biden Speech GIF by Election 2020

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Think busabeast should do a last ditch effort with a speech to sway voters... Joe Biden Speech GIF by Election 2020

Why pick on last place it should be 1st and 2nd place to promote themselves, let's see what they have to say unless they don't infact have a manifesto as to how they will help

200.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Why pick on last place it should be 1st and 2nd place to promote themselves, let's see what they have to say unless they don't infact have a manifesto as to how they will help

200.gif

That's a terrible speech... Try again.. 

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, busabeast said:

200.gif

You're still in the running......so if you want the gig now's the time to make your play!

• Like 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

Fuck off , I’m out riding and getting pissed. Priorities innit 

Clever move!

People are now going to know that you don't want the gig so they'll switch their vote to you just to piss you off!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Members feel free to fire questions at the nominees! I'll start:

@busabeast @Buckster @boboneleg.......how would you handle troublemakers on the forum?

I'd organise an unlicensed bare knuckles fight and see who wins the loser has to accept the winners views

• Haha 1

My manifesto is this.....

Sbjskslbdvd  sjsjsbdjkkdbdn shshsknd you anskskbdk msmjkkbbd ihgd were wrong nmsii shsikndb and  hhksbdk jkdkkdb could be sjskkbrh banned dskjrbrhrbbk ndhvdb for snnsijbbbb hdhdikiuh die  jsksih Boris jhsgsikdb waaksvsj.

See im the perfect mod as I can do an incomprehensible warning pm with ease and that's a trait the others would struggle with

trump wall GIF

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd organise an unlicensed bare knuckles fight and see who wins the loser has to accept the winners views

Fair enough, I’ll just punch you in the balls before you know what’s going on 🤩

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

My manifesto is this.....

Sbjskslbdvd  sjsjsbdjkkdbdn shshsknd you anskskbdk msmjkkbbd ihgd were wrong nmsii shsikndb and  hhksbdk jkdkkdb could be sjskkbrh banned dskjrbrhrbbk ndhvdb for snnsijbbbb hdhdikiuh die  jsksih Boris jhsgsikdb waaksvsj.

See im the perfect mod as I can do an incomprehensible warning pm with ease and that's a trait the others would struggle with

trump wall GIF

fuck me ... this twat cant be a mod

• Haha 4