The Mod Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The Mod Poll

• Buckster
    • busabeast
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, busabeast said:

Well that's if you can catch the busa boys.....harleys might just be too slow.....

Buckster could catch the Busa boys on his 3 axle bus when get to a roundabout! 

Smaller turning circle too, the Busa compared to a bus.

5 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Well that's if you can catch the busa boys.....harleys might just be too slow.....

I still don't catch the purpose of a busa... Its got the fast thing going on can't argue that.... But feel free to inflighten me more... 

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I still don't catch the purpose of a busa...

I get it…

you live by a motorway, and there’s two uses:

sunday morning do a quick 300kmh run before your breakfast expresso, I can dig that.

or, friday night get the 250km to the sunny spot of Europe in one hour with a tape over your plate, I can dig that too. Done it at 220kmh but it took longer :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

might?

I just don't catch what so challenging or having a bike design for one purpose.. Speed.... Try riding a 160 hp dirt bike with road tires on dirt... Now that's what I call fun... 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Come by and give it a try. Surely you’ll be really fast over a distance over narrow mountain roads after riding it on the UK motorway once.

I’ll treat you to a meal. 

43 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Pavement is pretty well kept around here... Even from the freezing cycle weather we get every year.. Every town and cities are all located next to the coast line..

Coastal roads here are shit on account of weather and sun, mountain roads are shit on account of weather and cold …

Sad Happy Hour GIF

7 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I just don't catch what so challenging or having a bike design for one purpose.. Speed.... Try riding a 160 hp dirt bike with road tires on dirt... Now that's what I call fun... 

if you don’t get what’s challenging about going as fast as you’re capable of on a bike that outstrips your ability I dunno what to say… urr go to the Isle of Man TT …. or

buy a Harley 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

if you don’t get what’s challenging about going as fast as you’re capable of on a bike that outstrips your ability I dunno what to say… urr go to the Isle of Man TT …. or

buy a Harley 😂

It's not like he's racing the thing.....how fast can you go in a traffic jam? . I push the ktm to 240 this summer on the motorway with sidecases on... I was kinda feeling stupid afterward... Lol 

9 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It's not like he's racing the thing.....how fast can you go in a traffic jam? . I push the ktm to 240 this summer on the motorway with sidecases on... I was kinda feeling stupid afterward... Lol 

Yer it is exactly like he’s racing the thing.

I’m not saying a Harley isn’t a thing of beauty, it is. I love them (not the pathetic Harley ‘Street’) the chrome volcanos, marvellous. An off road bike has different thrills. 

Speed is a different thrill again. 

What bike have you owned that took you to your absolute limit and still had more to give than you’d ever master? It’s got to be a bike built for speed. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yer it is exactly like he’s racing the thing.

I’m not saying a Harley isn’t a thing of beauty, it is. I love them (not the pathetic Harley ‘Street’) the chrome volcanos, marvellous. An off road bike has different thrills. 

Speed is a different thrill again. 

What bike have you owned that took you to your absolute limit and still had more to give than you’d ever master? It’s got to be a bike built for speed. 

I had no idea he was actually racing the thing.... Though it was just his daily commuter bike.. 

I personally don't find anything challenging about going fast in a straight line...the ktm does push my limits... Im not has brave has I once was.. Must be the age thing.. 

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

I had no idea he was actually racing the thing.... Though it was just his daily commuter bike.. 

I personally don't find anything challenging about going fast in a straight line...the ktm does push my limits... Im not has brave has I once was.. Must be the age thing.. 

Who said it was a straight line? Its usually a good ol' mix.