XTreme

The Mod Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. The Mod Poll

• Buckster
    • busabeast
    • boboneleg

This poll is closed to new votes

7 PM UK time today anybody (which includes the no mod option) with 0, 1, and 2 will be eliminated.

If your vote went for one of those that was eliminated then you need to recast it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If the Poll stays as it with 3 members on 3 votes then potentially we could get the final two tonight!

Ooo the tension........Thinking Hanging GIF by GritTV

• Haha 4

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That would mean a lot of peoples second choice would be out of the running on the first cut so I hope not.

But there's no way round it......because we will have the final two.

It may not come down to that though.....just got to wait and see.

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm 🤔 What you say @Six30?

If you think I'm able to rig polls you need to explain to me how Buck's barge is on the front page of the site?

Because if I was able to rig something I'd have avoided that public humiliation at all costs!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

If you think I'm able to rig polls you need to explain to me how Buck's barge is on the front page of the site?

Because if I was able to rig something I'd have avoided that public humiliation at all costs!

Cover. If it wasn’t contrived to provide the appearance of a fair vote you wouldn’t be pointing it out now. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Cover. If it wasn’t contrived to provide the appearance of a fair vote you wouldn’t be pointing it out now. 

It shows that I can see into the future!

Because I could predict a Mod vote coming up on the 9th November, at the time when the barge won BOTM on the 31st October!

Uh Huh Yes GIF

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That would mean a lot of peoples second choice would be out of the running on the first cut so I hope not.

That was why I raised the point of having 3 votes, 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. But I guess where does it end. 

• Like 1