After some

After some serious overseas negotiations my brother Buck and I have come to a agreement that we might allow maybe one or two to joined the ranks of motorcycles greatness club.... Their will be a period of probation for six months before you're fully patch over.....the negotiations was somewhat difficult... Buck only wanted true v twin powered motorcycles to join... But we came to somewhat alternative conclusion that we might even allow BMW in with that goofy engine design with cylinders sticking out like elephants ears.... Sorry there will not be any Honda in this group... We have already and annoying cunt roaming around with mange running a muck of this site.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

There you go guys.......your chance to hit the big time!

Don't all rush!

Holyshit.... Hold on guys and gals... I can only process so many applications at one time... Remember I have a busy life.... Due to strick code of confedality I can't disclose any applicants.... But you'd be surprised who just did apply to joined the ranks... 

• Haha 5

Just now, Six30 said:

sounds like an attempt to try and organize a massive gay sausage feast....

you seen this gay shite @XTreme

Someone needs to tip JamesinBrum off about this shit......he'll be up for it!

• Haha 2

Oh boy, motorcycle greatness club?

I could read in between the lines and since I have one of those weird configuration twin cylinder engines on my bike, I'll submit to be part of the club. I even like Harleys, but don't really want to ride them on my dusty bumpy broken roads

0035fb91-27f1-462c-949c-f4775bd26adb.jpg.09640b98f3d6dbe70bd76c6d5698011c.jpg

• Haha 2

Don't forget we will need a stool and a urine sample... This is a serious club and we can't have some wacked off hillbilly high on crack joining the ranks...... Pete is it ok if I put up your home Adress for collection of the samples?... I still have it from the days of maximum... Figured you live on a farm and you're acustum of dealing with shit anyways... 

• Haha 4

Just now, Marcel said:

Don't forget we will need a stool and a urine sample... This is a serious club and we can't have some wacked off hillbilly high on crack joining the ranks...... Pete is it ok if I put up your home Adress for collection of the samples?... I still have it from the days of maximum... Figured you live on a farm and you're acustum of dealing with shit anyways... 

I live and work in the furniture capital of Portugal, so I can get one of these to send to you:

image.png.68a857da1eb33e386ac2a836f7a856ae.png

But I'm not sending you urine samples

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Oh boy, motorcycle greatness club?

I could read in between the lines and since I have one of those weird configuration twin cylinder engines on my bike, I'll submit to be part of the club. I even like Harleys, but don't really want to ride them on my dusty bumpy broken roads

0035fb91-27f1-462c-949c-f4775bd26adb.jpg.09640b98f3d6dbe70bd76c6d5698011c.jpg

Don't worry Pedro we have your spot is reserved.... It's a twin so... 

• Haha 2

Just now, Pedro said:

I live and work in the furniture capital of Portugal, so I can get one of these to send to you:

image.png.68a857da1eb33e386ac2a836f7a856ae.png

But I'm not sending you urine samples

No no Pedro.... After many years of knowing you.... I can comfirm to the board that you are drug free.... You can skip this part of the questionnaire... 

• Haha 3

Dear Marcel,

whilst I have a v-twin motorcycle and therefore would qualify for your club I’m afraid I have to decline.

My motorcycle has much more class and does not wish to be associated with your humongous barge.

A64C9D03-029F-46CD-BA42-FDBE5AC391F6.jpeg.f010102a925d2ac17f3ffaf4d842ee65.jpeg

• Haha 8

30 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Dear Marcel,

whilst I have a v-twin motorcycle and therefore would qualify for your club I’m afraid I have to decline.

My motorcycle has much more class and does not wish to be associated with your humongous barge.

A64C9D03-029F-46CD-BA42-FDBE5AC391F6.jpeg.f010102a925d2ac17f3ffaf4d842ee65.jpeg

Gay.