After some

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Dear Marcel,

whilst I have a v-twin motorcycle and therefore would qualify for your club I’m afraid I have to decline.

My motorcycle has much more class and does not wish to be associated with your humongous barge.

A64C9D03-029F-46CD-BA42-FDBE5AC391F6.jpeg.f010102a925d2ac17f3ffaf4d842ee65.jpeg

You didn't read the fine print?.... Ducati are out due to terrible gaz millage and over complicate engine design... Timing chain issue and and they require valve lash ajusment at every oil change.. In all seriousness we need bikes with a minimum range of 300 km range.... We can't be stopping at every 50 km for petrol.... 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Notice how he attached himself to greatness.

Darth Vader GIF by Star Wars

I have received 5 more applications overnight....i will truss your judgement on these Buck... I think we will need a few background check... They look fake and wouldn't surprise if there's a few Honda's in the bunch... (Pete)? 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I have received 5 more applications overnight....i will truss your judgement on these Buck... I think we will need a few background check... They look fake and wouldn't surprise if there's a few Honda's in the bunch... (Pete)? 

Definitely no gayass Honda's, bunch of anal douche warriors.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

He was @Six30's mate as I recall!

You should invite him over to here , I’ll give the twat 1/2 a day if that , before he had a meltdown and a oh so dramatic flounce 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

You should invite him over to here , I’ll give the twat 1/2 a day if that , before he had a meltdown and a oh so dramatic flounce 

No idea if he even posts on there now? Do you know @skyrider?

47 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Probably not …. More than likely glueing himself to a road in London somewhere.

Sounds like a good friend for zzzak.

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Go undercover Lionel......you don't want Stu, Blender, and Fryer to get suspicious!

Tell him @Clive

This is your mission Lionel should you decide to accept it......make sure your messages and posts self destruct in 5 seconds...........or your in the shit.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Buckster said:

Sounds like a good friend for zzzak.

You know Bucky that the people that glue themselves to roads are the deluded idiots that think the climate hoax is real so it's more like a good friend for you, do you always get thing ass backwards ?

boris.jpg

• Haha 3

Just now, skyrider said:

how about the prossie boots

I think you’re getting the roles mixed up, either that or you are our token trans member.

Tim Curry Dancing GIF