A lot of MIA this weekend!

XTreme

I was MIA yesterday because i developed a pounding headache about midday and couldn't shift it until late evening and today i'm catching up with chores around the house, just finished fitting a new mixer tap on the kitchen sink, I've been putting it off for years but last night i couldn't get no hot water out of it so it could wait no longer, fucking thing only lasted 25 years LOL and as usual the new one wasn't a straight swap had to alter the pipework under the sink which is cramped to say the least and then spent the last hour chasing leaks where i disturbed the existing fittings, so I'm having a break now while i wait to see if there's anymore leaks before i put all the useless crap the wife is storing under the sink back in 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Get in The Queue you fucking Gammons!

spacer.png

Your in the virtual queue the only reference to this shit is from you on here i don't see it anywhere else but come on here to see bike stuff and i get this shit you fecking Spanish Gammon :twat:

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Your in the virtual queue the only reference to this shit is from you on here i don't see it anywhere else but come on here to see bike stuff and i get this shit you fecking Spanish Gammon :twat:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I went and saw the flowers near Buckingham Palace this afternoon, not something I would have done given a choice but my friends wanted to go and chuck some on, so I thought I'd show willing. The flower bit was easy, getting back out of the area was more difficult. I didn't even know we had that many people in the country, let alone central London. Someone was strangling a Scottish Octopus by the sound of it as we came out of the station and walked into Green Park.

I saw a Portaloo tucked away out of sight in Green Park. At my age, you never miss the chance for a wee so I walked around this clump of trees only to have the following rise and fall of emotions.

1/ Aha a toilet, joy to the world.

2/ Oh wo is me, for it has a padlock holding the door shut. Fuckmine!

3/ But wait, what light through yonder bollock shines? Tis an FB padlock, verily do I not have an FB key attached to my work ID pass which be in my rucksack? Surely my luck is in forsooth.

4/ Cursed be the toilet bastards, for mine own key tis an FB14 and though it fits, a pox be upon it, it does not turn! I must tieth a knot in it.......

So I got behind a large pair of rozzers who barged through the crowds and had a wee in a pub next to Victoria station.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I went and saw the flowers near Buckingham Palace this afternoon, not something I would have done given a choice but my friends wanted to go and chuck some on, so I thought I'd show willing. The flower bit was easy, getting back out of the area was more difficult. I didn't even know we had that many people in the country, let alone central London. Someone was strangling a Scottish Octopus by the sound of it as we came out of the station and walked into Green Park.

I saw a Portaloo tucked away out of sight in Green Park. At my age, you never miss the chance for a wee so I walked around this clump of trees only to have the following rise and fall of emotions.

1/ Aha a toilet, joy to the world.

2/ Oh wo is me, for it has a padlock holding the door shut. Fuckmine!

3/ But wait, what light through yonder bollock shines? Tis an FB padlock, verily do I not have an FB key attached to my work ID pass which be in my rucksack? Surely my luck is in forsooth.

4/ Cursed be the toilet bastards, for mine own key tis an FB14 and though it fits, a pox be upon it, it does not turn! I must tieth a knot in it.......

So I got behind a large pair of rozzers who barged through the crowds and had a wee in a pub next to Victoria station.

How are all those people on the streets there managing to have a shit Yen?

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How are all those people on the streets there managing to have a shit Yen?

No idea. I was only there a few hours. I saw lots of Portaloos, but they all seemed to be inside a fenced off area, so not sure how people coped. Having said that, it was very relaxed, everyone was well behaved.

I was a bit shocked at the rusty evil looking spikes on top of the wall around the Buck House gardens as we walked away from the area. You couldn't put those up now on a new build.

image.png.3eddf75bde063591fa4d448f0c060c1a.png

• Like 2

8 hours ago, yen_powell said:

No idea. I was only there a few hours. I saw lots of Portaloos, but they all seemed to be inside a fenced off area, so not sure how people coped. Having said that, it was very relaxed, everyone was well behaved.

I was a bit shocked at the rusty evil looking spikes on top of the wall around the Buck House gardens as we walked away from the area. You couldn't put those up now on a new build.

image.png.3eddf75bde063591fa4d448f0c060c1a.png

That's there to keep them in.

image_2022-09-19_161610245.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1