Third Weekend in September!

XTreme

Looks like tomorrow is going to be the only chance for me to go anywhere!

858072177_Screenshot2022-09-16085050.jpg.4a59a8f895399d1eb944d449be2cd88f.jpg

Unless it all changes of course......cos these forecasters can't seem to get anything right.

What you lot got planned?

• Like 2

I can only find information on when the supermarket petrol stations are closing tomorrow (closed and mostly reopening at 5pm).

Shell company owned ones are closed from 10:30am to 1pm but the independently owned can please themselves (so will likely close and who knows whether a shell garage is independently owned or not?) and BP are saying nothing.

Shouldn't really chance it cos I'm picking my brother up from the airport tomorrow but.. pah I don't want to go out today 😆

Lets Go Yes GIF by ABC Network

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm back home now, I reckon I was probably three sheets to wind last night as I had to celebrate my birthday even though I'd forgotten about it.  I must have got out of the tent at least four times to have a piss last night and it was feckin cold.

Just had a great dinner cooked by my lovely wife.  I'm going to stand for the two minutes silence at 20.00 hrs if for no other reason than to piss off @XTreme  🤪

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I'm back home now, I reckon I was probably three sheets to wind last night as I had to celebrate my birthday even though I'd forgotten about it.  I must have got out of the tent at least four times to have a piss last night and it was feckin cold.

Just had a great dinner cooked by my lovely wife.  I'm going to stand for the two minutes silence at 20.00 hrs if for no other reason than to piss off @XTreme  🤪

We will want a photo don't forget hand on hip @XTreme style :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Large Lenor fabric conditioner bottle, essential camping equipment. Plenty of capacity, a large neck and a watertight lid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1