Third Weekend in August!

XTreme

32 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

We are all spending a week in peak district in a little village called Ashover so I'll be on sporadically not that much will change there

A nice area @Richzx6r some nice rides/drives around there.

• Like 1

Well I'm going out riding... My budy with the custom harley with the leaking inner primary suposibly has it fixed... The thing vibrates so much it's unreal... It just shake it self to pieces... It's definitely not a blue print engine. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, XTreme said:

Finally I'll be able to ride my bike! Looks to be a bit warm though!

1643422997_Screenshot2022-08-19141350.jpg.d400c355342ea5342485f7ad565ab68e.jpg

But I will be out nevertheless!

What about you lot?

Clearly, I won’t be out on either of my bikes. Instead I’ll be moaning and generally mooching about with my bottom lip dragging on the floor.

I did consider getting a two wheel fix on the mountain bike but it’s far too hot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Clearly, I won’t be out on either of my bikes. Instead I’ll be moaning and generally mooching about with my bottom lip dragging on the floor.

I did consider getting a two wheel fix on the mountain bike but it’s far too hot.

Is the DR600  not playing ball either Ray ?

44 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Is the DR600  not playing ball either Ray ?

No mate, no spark whatsoever despite fitting  new plugs, coil and HT leads, new cdi and checked the stator is working. Going to get an electrical expert to check the whole wiring loom thoroughly. I’m wondering if the thirty odd year old loom is earthing out somewhere.

I’m clutching at straws now. 🤣

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Skippy said:

No mate, no spark whatsoever despite fitting  new plugs, coil and HT leads, new cdi and checked the stator is working. Going to get an electrical expert to check the whole wiring loom thoroughly. I’m wondering if the thirty odd year old loom is earthing out somewhere.

I’m clutching at straws now. 🤣

It could well be that, Suzuki looms definitely deteriorate over time.  That was usually the reason for selling my DR350's, mostly it was rot at the connectors.  Check all the electrical connectors, give the wires a slight tug on all of them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

It could well be that, Suzuki looms definitely deteriorate over time.  That was usually the reason for selling my DR350's, mostly it was rot at the connectors.  Check all the electrical connectors, give the wires a slight tug on all of them.

Will do mate………..and I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Oldest brother is coming up from NYC @11, hes always on a diet and wants to eat healthy...

So im cooking some nice fresh healthy ciniminium buns.

🤓

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I now have the image of an older chunky Tym and you doing a Laurel and Hardy impression?!!

My middle brother equals  three of me. 🙃

• Haha 3