A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

14 hours ago, busabeast said:

Sadly it's an auto but I can forgive it that, its a good truck 

No need to forgive it, at one time I drove an Iveco that had 16 gears (in theory) . Auto’s are far better by the end of the day 👍

• Like 3

10 hours ago, boboneleg said:

No need to forgive it, at one time I drove an Iveco that had 16 gears (in theory) . Auto’s are far better by the end of the day 👍

See having driven both I prefer a manual especially with a truck as you can pick your gears and change to suit the road conditions rather than letting the truck decide

Took out Sofia’s Alfa for a longer drive and a picnic, and met a guy suiting up for a few downhill runs on his trike. It’s the sort of thing that looks like a kids toy but he told me’s got the European record for topspeed on competitions, just casually training on an open road :classic_laugh:

Should be doing around 90kmh here, he said the record isn’t yet 120kmh which seems kind of low to me.

96ECD637-0494-4EB0-9DAD-306EB2A508C6.thumb.jpeg.4bee72bf1ff68fcbdea3c727589123ba.jpeg

7AC92B05-6291-439D-90F5-969120510991.thumb.jpeg.24ef8a570b40c9c9636041d6e9131eed.jpeg

• Like 7

Fired the beast up this morning having had my original Tracer plans scuppered by a rear flat tyre with a nail in it. All kitted up and nowhere to go. Going to get new tyres on tomorrow so it was out with the beast. 😝😝

It absolutely hates any part throttle and is lumpy and unpleasant to ride but keep the throttle action positive and it transforms the bike. Took it for a spin around some local roads and also along some gravel strewn tracks………oh my days, it’s addictive and I know it’s going to be a love-hate relationship.

My neighbours all ran for cover when it fired up……..😜 but our Labrador couldn’t give flying fuck. 🤣

5C81C533-F21B-4FF4-A1E7-933A96A5C52A.jpeg

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Fired the beast up this morning having had my original Tracer plans scuppered by a rear flat tyre with a nail in it. All kitted up and nowhere to go. Going to get new tyres on tomorrow so it was out with the beast. 😝😝

It absolutely hates any part throttle and is lumpy and unpleasant to ride but keep the throttle action positive and it transforms the bike. Took it for a spin around some local roads and also along some gravel strewn tracks………oh my days, it’s addictive and I know it’s going to be a love-hate relationship.

My neighbours all ran for cover when it fired up……..😜 but our Labrador couldn’t give flying fuck. 🤣

So you've fucked up the Tracer as well now?

Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

30 minutes ago, Skippy said:

There is something about 90's dirt bikes, they just look like they mean business :classic_cool:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

474299684_Screenshot2023-01-04at11_12_15.thumb.png.95be5d7331a8fbae35bfa3ded5bbc771.png

Prob typical of many seaside fronts, good bit of work left at the top of the building.

and probably lucky to get away with that name till they find out 🤔

• Like 1