A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No didn't go that far Bob this one runs north out of Llandegfedd in blue below and i just noticed they have the English spelling on the map

image.png.1cf39a00dbbbc66abcd5858549624847.png

Ah !  I've never done that one but I have done the one to the left of it .

Just now, boboneleg said:

Ah !  I've never done that one but I have done the one to the left of it .

If you do it either ride it from north to south which is down it or make sure its dry the slab rock is like ice in the wet, the hard bit is from Llandegfedd to where it bears off to the left its the one i cooked the clutch on my XR a few years ago so much easier on the Beta

• Like 1

Frisky fuckers these were, glad I had that ditch of water between me and them, they all started trying to shag each other, which don't sound like a bad thing but they were all bulls must be the cows they use to make Harley leather garments  :classic_laugh:

IMG_7731.thumb.JPG.3e8c8c2a596e3e9861997c8c10b97664.JPG 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I have seen many different animal crossing signs in my travels, but this one was a first…😆🐸

63D268E5-7FBE-43C7-92E5-40BC01EE960A.jpeg

See these in our area.

20220929_091106.thumb.jpg.fb5ac67e149428e08ba056a335d85fe6.jpg

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Your toads look way more chilled then ours here….😆

From the photos it looks like our signs are before, and yours are after a car/truck has run over them. 😂

• Haha 2

Not the prettiest of photos, but one for the List of Honours of 2022! This is us ( me and Miss Dark ) just arrived at the garage after 3 hours of relentless rain that was either sideways or bouncing from the tarmac and, to make it even more interesting, hale. Funny thing listening to hale inside the helmet! Its a long time since I was properly soaked, even the water proofs relented to the deluge.  

So here is a picture I took today because we both managed to arrived even though the weather tried really hard to stop us!  This bike deserves a knighthood! 

image.png.a056bacf32194ef65c11cf869528718e.png

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Sofia said:

Not the prettiest of photos, but one for the List of Honours of 2022! This us ( me and Miss Dark ) just arrived at the garage after 3 hours of relentless rain that was either sideways or bouncing from the tarmac and, to make it even more interesting, hale. Funny think listening to hale inside the helmet! Its a long time since I was properly soaked, even the water proofs relented to the deluge.  

So here is a picture I took today because we both managed to arrived even though the weather tried really hard to stop us!  This bike deserves a knighthood! 

image.png.a056bacf32194ef65c11cf869528718e.png

How were you out on the bike in that weather Sofia?