Last Weekend in July!

XTreme

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Is that the same as the only person riding Yesterday was me

what-is-going-on-obama.gif.e340a850b57cb55d1c0611a27b23b541.gif

Most of us are working on Friday Bob!

Though most of my working life I had to work Saturdays as well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Not to mention i rode Wednesday and Thursday night so between us we pretty much have last week covered
 Jack Black Yes GIF

That’s why I’m driving, you guys got it covered 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Most of us are working on Friday Bob!

Though most of my working life I had to work Saturdays as well.

At your age you shouldn’t be working 6 days a week, fuck the Polish fat cow off and get out riding 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

At your age you shouldn’t be working 6 days a week, fuck the Polish fat cow off and get out riding 

Even her husband probably doesn’t do that, Bob, not a useful advice!

Bob’s right, though, Pete

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Looks like the only person riding today was me then?

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

I did 120 miles on Thursday but it was just going to work and then back and forth to a few sites when I got there. I also went to the Isle of Dogs Asda to see if I could see the large man who demands a pound from people as they return their trollies and gets violent if they say no but he wasn't there, I heard an old Italian man decked him the day before. The police never seem to keep hold of him for long. Up the road from Asda is another large man known as The Blue bridge Man who walks up and down the same street (by the Blue Bridge) then deliberately barging into people and then threatening them for getting in his way. The police keep letting him off with a warning as well. Two nut-nuts so close is strange. I wonder what would happen if I could get them to meet?

First time I've dared ride the bike since my back went twang last Wednesday week. I thought long and hard before deciding fuck it and putting it on the centre stand when I got home, it's a git to do that, especially compared to the Versys. Back out for a short trip tomorrow.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I did 120 miles on Thursday but it was just going to work and then back and forth to a few sites when I got there. I also went to the Isle of Dogs Asda to see if I could see the large man who demands a pound from people as they return their trollies and gets violent if they say no but he wasn't there, I heard an old Italian man decked him the day before. The police never seem to keep hold of him for long. Up the road from Asda is another large man known as The Blue bridge Man who walks up and down the same street (by the Blue Bridge) then deliberately barging into people and then threatening them for getting in his way. The police keep letting him off with a warning as well. Two nut-nuts so close is strange. I wonder what would happen if I could get them to meet?

First time I've dared ride the bike since my back went twang last Wednesday week. I thought long and hard before deciding fuck it and putting it on the centre stand when I got home, it's a git to do that, especially compared to the Versys. Back out for a short trip tomorrow.

Shouldn’t mess with the wildlife nursing a bad back.

Is it a bigger suspension travel on the Yamaha that makes it harder to put on the center stand? Maybe increasing preload helps a bit?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Roll the back wheel onto a block of wood to assist getting it on the centre stand in the garage its what i do with the old africa twin as that's a bitch to get on the centre stand

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is it a bigger suspension travel on the Yamaha that makes it harder to put on the center stand? Maybe increasing preload helps a bit?

He has to overcome the angular momentum caused by having 18lbs of shite in his underkaks.

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Roll the back wheel onto a block of wood to assist getting it on the centre stand in the garage its what i do with the old africa twin as that's a bitch to get on the centre stand

51 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Sandals, worn down sandals! It’s on high shocks, too, so get a nice GS

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pedro said:

There are pictures on social media of these two delightful locals

image.png.07d331fcb303cd481d0d572f2802a810.png

Give me a pound or I will hit you man.

image.png.84d11264a931ff828f7eee1df1524751.png

The Blue Bridge Man

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Sandals !!  even gayer than a man bag ..............................

oh !  hold on a second...........

IMG_2349.jpg.3e4b807f5f7699a8a13bcba3b3ee6a2d.jpg

• Haha 3

Busy day, did community service, couple loads of wash, the dishes, cooked b fast and lucnh for mum so far...had some time to kill before getting supper ready so i, wait for it!

Went to the beach for a bit to social smoozing with the regulars.

653174480_lwj2.thumb.jpg.c63d622de6432d33948470ded04dd48d.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/07/2022 at 11:07, yen_powell said:

There are pictures on social media of these two delightful locals

image.png.07d331fcb303cd481d0d572f2802a810.png

Give me a pound or I will hit you man.

image.png.84d11264a931ff828f7eee1df1524751.png

The Blue Bridge Man

'Give us a pound or I will hit you' man has died. Apparently he had a massive heart attack whilst helping his elderly father move a wardrobe down a flight of stairs.

• Like 2