First Weekend in July!

XTreme

I'm home alone this weekend the wife and boy are at rockfest in Barcelona and not back until Monday. How many days can you survive without food I've only been home 5 hours and i'm starving already LOL  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm home alone this weekend the wife and boy are at rockfest in Barcelona and not back until Monday. How many days can you survive without food I've only been home 5 hours and i'm starving already LOL  

You’re going to die.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

How many days can you survive without food I've only been home 5 hours and i'm starving already LOL  

:classic_unsure:

Well my weekend has started with a drive down south after work yesterday and today I have a viewing on a property in stortford so all being well I'll be paying the deposit and first 3 months rent up front and we will be moving back to the area at the end of the month.....and the wife moans that she's got a hard life she should try being me for a week then she could complain 

• Like 3

Brother-in-laws down but Mandis had a work do yesterday and she she's now gone for a 2 hour hair do. Told them to come round anyway and well do something after I've looked at their rear brakes.:classic_sad:

Other than that I'll be mostly painting our extended room. Can't get a bike out from the back as I've piled so much stuff in the side passage, the dominators out front but I've snapped an exhaust stud changing the exhaust.:thud:

Heveningham country fair is on today and tomorrow so will get there for one of the days.

Channels 4 today is showing the womens racing, F1 practice3 and qually and then Formula E live so I could easy stay in with the lager fridge.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well my weekend has started with a drive down south after work yesterday and today I have a viewing on a property in stortford so all being well I'll be paying the deposit and first 3 months rent up front and we will be moving back to the area at the end of the month.....and the wife moans that she's got a hard life she should try being me for a week then she could complain 

189A199E-A4A7-427D-B3BD-BC6F41D011DA.gif

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Glad to get back down south Rich?

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Brother-in-laws down but Mandis had a work do yesterday and she she's now gone for a 2 hour hair do. Told them to come round anyway and well do something after I've looked at their rear brakes.:classic_sad:

Other than that I'll be mostly painting our extended room. Can't get a bike out from the back as I've piled so much stuff in the side passage, the dominators out front but I've snapped an exhaust stud changing the exhaust.:thud:

Heveningham country fair is on today and tomorrow so will get there for one of the days.

Channels 4 today is showing the womens racing, F1 practice3 and qually and then Formula E live so I could easy stay in with the lager fridge.

Been there with the exhaust stud one snapped long which i welded a nut onto and the other one snapped short and was the one tight to the frame . I took my time and managed to drill it out starting small and working my way up using long cobalt  drill bits good luck 👍

• Like 1

Did just over 400 km trouble free yesterday.. Was with 4 harley and 1 can am Spyder... The harley we're complaining on the roughness of the roads... Have to say the ktm suspension just eats those nasty sucker bumps.. No complaints here... Sorry no pics... Was to busy... 

• Like 1

the twins had their school dance on friday night having finished their " Brevet d'école"   I managed to persuade them to stand still for 2 minutes when they got home

772257451_girls2.jpg.2bb1ef81d83dca203b3a81f81e1f4e76.jpg

the more observant of you will notice the shoes...

Doc martins and Converse...:rofl:

They,ve both been accepted into the highschool we wanted for them so I am a justifiably proud father ( but don't tell them that)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, MooN said:

the twins had their school dance on friday night having finished their " Brevet d'école"   I managed to persuade them to stand still for 2 minutes when they got home

772257451_girls2.jpg.2bb1ef81d83dca203b3a81f81e1f4e76.jpg

the more observant of you will notice the shoes...

Doc martins and Converse...:rofl:

They,ve both been accepted into the highschool we wanted for them so I am a justifiably proud father ( but don't tell them that)

I can remember you telling us when they were born.

15 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Scheisse better get the keys to the gun cabinet...

yes @Tym I have one 😉

Here I Come Reaction GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

Well i dont need a cabnit, i do need a forklift for the pallets of weapons and ammo. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Glad to get back down south Rich?

Well we will be if we get the house there's 8 other interested parties so it's now down to the landlord to decide who is having the place 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Well we will be if we get the house there's 8 other interested parties so it's now down to the landlord to decide who is having the place 

Your parents going to stay up north?

We originally came north because they said they were going to come up but then my mum fell out with her family up here and then she dropped the bombshell that she's decided against coming up here now and we don't see the family up here much if ever so there's nothing now keeping us up here so it's time we went south

• Like 1