Easter Weekend 2022

XTreme

Just now, Richzx6r said:

And long may they stay local so it gives you both a good chance to make up for lost time

Absolutely......that's why we have to walk on egg shells!

• Like 2

I like to see our granddaughters ( nice when they bugger off home too 😉) on regular basis, the elder ones (16 & 18 years) are a joy, the 7 & 11 year are a bit of a handful,  but could not imagine not seeing them...........so @XTreme do what you have to do.   

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Clive said:

I like to see our granddaughters ( nice when they bugger off home too 😉) on regular basis, the elder ones (16 & 18 years) are a joy, the 7 & 11 year are a bit of a handful,  but could not imagine not seeing them...........so @XTreme do what you have to do.   

We missed the first four years so we've got a lot of lost time to catch up on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

She was a bit more subdued tonight......the wife reckoned it looked like she'd been crying.

And I haven't even given the horrible cunt anything to cry about yet!

i think you have .... didn;t see any cakes or chocolate in the shopping you got her...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

Either that or a long range snipers attention and as it happens I'm a good shot

i can bring my pellet gun ... i got telescopic's

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's what concerns me.

Fuck all.....he won't say a word!

And as expected......she kicked it off today....big style.

We went and bought a €500 bed for them.......and went back to their place. Wife went inside and the Psycho was outside.

Told her we'd got a bed coming in 30 mins.......and she said "What do you expect me to say? Do you expect me to like you now?"

Then she started ranting in the street about not going to their wedding (we weren't invited and didn't even know what day it was), how our boy had a terrible life with us etc.......fucking incomprehensible shit.

I told her let's discuss this inside......so she followed me in fucking ranting.

My boy just stood there said nothing and she said she likes my wife but hates me and our other boy in NL. She's never met him or even spoken to him FFS.

The wife managed to calm her down a bit......then we took Jake with us to see the horses!

I think they'll all be coming to see the horses later......so the crazy fat fuck might start again.

Thats so cute 😊

I tuned back in today specifically to see if they made it and by jove theyre in Spain. Hats of to you Pete, you've pulled off something that sounded unlikely to happen 👏

I've told Mr Slowly bits n pieces of this tale as things as progressed and just gave him the update. He said "He (Pete) won't put up with that, I think what will happen is he'll say nothing until the grandkids have been there long enough to really like the life there and his son can see it then when the power balance has shifted he'll let rip because she's a bully and they only respond to being slapped down.

I couldn't believe it, told Mr Slowly thats thats exactly your plan. He said nodded and said Hmm fair play. 

Card Games Fun GIF by AsmodeeGames

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I couldn't believe it, told Mr Slowly thats thats exactly your plan. He said nodded and said Hmm fair play. 

Mr Slowly sounds a sharp cookie!

Good choice of man you made Caroline!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, XTreme said:

She thinks everything revolves around her 

From how you describe her, she is big enough to have her own gravity so maybe it does. 

• Haha 5