Easter Weekend 2022

XTreme

Weather's looking good at last.....22/23C.....but I won't be out!

Preparing today and tomorrow for their arrival from Poland on Sunday.

And Sunday is a 300 mile round trip to pick them up.

I'll have the crazy bitch and 2 kids with me, and I've enlisted Tony the Tools (he does airport runs) to carry my boy Steve and most of the luggage in his car.

This is going to kill me!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Good luck Pete. 
Will be thinking of you on Sunday. 

Thanks Caroline!

it's a dream come true to see my boy Steve again after more than 4 years, and to see the grandkids for the first time.

But it's also my worst nightmare to have to deal with her.......cos I know she'll do everything possible to try and trigger me.

So I've got to keep thinking.......

Am Fine Omaha Boys GIF

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

It’s my birthday. I’m off to potter through the countryside in the sun to the motorcycle museum. I’m packing a flask of proper coffee and a pasty from Cornwall.

Fuck you all for not getting me presents.

Still early not to get you presents, please be patient. :littleguy:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mawsley said:

It’s my birthday. I’m off to potter through the countryside in the sun to the motorcycle museum. I’m packing a flask of proper coffee and a pasty from Cornwall.

You gonna tell us the number this year?

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You gonna tell us the number this year?

Looks 76, factor in drugs sex and crappy rocknroll, 51? I;ll take 51. Train wreck to be sure. is a train wreck an age? 😆

• Haha 2

Well obviously it wouldn’t be right to not poke fun and laugh at any pain or weak spots displayed, it’s this forums most endearing quality but in this instance with sheer volume of effort Petes put in I really would like this thing to go right. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mawsley said:

You haven’t received my gift? Goddam them, heads will roll. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Thanks Caroline!

it's a dream come true to see my boy Steve again after more than 4 years, and to see the grandkids for the first time.

But it's also my worst nightmare to have to deal with her.......cos I know she'll do everything possible to try and trigger me.

So I've got to keep thinking.......

Am Fine Omaha Boys GIF

You’ll be alright Pete just blank her and hand it to your wife to deal with, she sounds pretty formidable. 

Plus you can always come back to the Covert Operations thread and call her as many names as you like, you know we enjoy a good ol’ evisceration.

Truth Agree GIF by Much

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

but in this instance with sheer volume of effort Petes put in I really would like this thing to go right. 

I really hope so Caroline!

The plan is to strip away the control from her......she's a control freak that has to have her own way.

Of course I'll be doing it very softly-softly with a little divergence here and there.

Till eventually with all these little changes of direction they'll be on a completely different path.

At the moment she's apparently getting bent out of shape because of the language here......which is odd because she presents herself as a language teacher.

Having said that, she failed her degree on numerous occasions so maybe she's not up to much.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You’ll be alright Pete just blank her and hand it to your wife to deal with, she sounds pretty formidable. 

I'll be fine......I can just act out the role of getting on with her.

The wife will keep her cool UNLESS the nutter starts dissing Scott (our other son).......because she's done this before despite never having met him.

If she goes down that road then Penlan girl will come out! @Sir Fallsalot knows the score!

fight GIF

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I really hope so Caroline!

The plan is to strip away the control from her......she's a control freak that has to have her own way.

Of course I'll be doing it very softly-softly with a little divergence here and there.

Till eventually with all these little changes of direction they'll be on a completely different path.

At the moment she's apparently getting bent out of shape because of the language here......which is odd because she presents herself as a language teacher.

Having said that, she failed her degree on numerous occasions so maybe she's not up to much.

Doesn’t sound like much of a language teacher does it?!

While I don’t like machiavellian scheming cos mostly I prefer the direct approach when it involves your children if it’s the only option for getting him some quality of life it has to be done. 

This is a slowly catchy monkey situation for sure (I don’t mean me 😂), if you go too fast with a control freak they.. freak and she’ll get them all on a plane back to Poland quicker than a quick thing. 

Dropped my sons off at the airport. 
Got the next load of incoming arriving tomoz at 2 or 3 in the morning 🙄

No longer amused by this providing free holidays malarkey. Involves far too much work.
Especially when the person booking the flights tries to save themselves a couple of quid by taking a flight at stupid o’clock with two stroppy kids. 

On the upside I did manage to get them a table at a great restaurant for Easter lunch so Ive skipped the pain of trying to cook an Easter feast in a broom cupboard sized kitchen.

Time to try n fix the Himmy so I can escape!

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Zero. 

Zero fucking presents. 

Nothing is something and it does show how much we care, so, there is that. :wave:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well obviously it wouldn’t be right to not poke fun and laugh at any pain or weak spots displayed, it’s this forums most endearing quality but in this instance with sheer volume of effort Petes put in I really would like this thing to go right. 

Twat

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It's a special day Dave.....go and treat yourself to another POS bike!

Bicycle Oops GIF by RETROFUNK

Think the cunts up London , see his bike parked up ..

2B089324-A92F-48E7-9C62-AF8EDAE10A4A.jpeg

• Haha 3