If the Balloon goes up.....

XTreme

im so fucking relieved now , i thought i would just dissolve into a cloud of dust , now all i need to is duck and cover, thanks @XTreme i'll sleep much better tonight.

• Haha 5

During the 62 cuban chit mum said all the famiies iving on vandenberg evacuated the base. Mum called dad he said stay home ffs get a grip! lol

😆

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

im so fucking relieved now , i thought i would just dissolve into a cloud of dust , now all i need to is duck and cover, thanks @XTreme i'll sleep much better tonight.

Gay.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

I lived through the 50's......so did @Clive......so there must be something to it!

Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Me and @Specs endured it wearing dresses!

baby1.jpg.10c8d0e6b49117bff639bd1821cdd745.jpg

You would be lauded now for being a trans baby and society would then have fucked you up and you would have grown up to be a total twat.

Oh! Hold on….

• Haha 4

The "balloon" for most this time will be a shortage of the basics, with ukraine not farming take a guess, y'all should be stockpilling food water and sources of energy,

civilians in Ukraine were evacuating just bacuase they didnt have food electricity and gas to cook with.

Now they are homeless too because of that.

:wave:

28 minutes ago, Tym said:

The "balloon" for most this time will be a shortage of the basics, with ukraine not farming take a guess, y'all should be stockpilling food water and sources of energy,

We're off to Albox tomorrow!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If a mushroom cloud starts forming overhead I'll need a cup of tea!

I agree wholeheartedly. If you drink tea for long enough most problems resolve themselves one way or another, I dont understand why the rest of the human race hasnt cottoned on to this simple yet genius solution. 

Is hard to cause death and destruction if youre busy drinking tea. Quick someone invite Putin for tea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I agree wholeheartedly. If you drink tea for long enough most problems resolve themselves one way or another, I dont understand why the rest of the human race hasnt cottoned on to this simple yet genius solution. 

Is hard to cause death and destruction if youre busy drinking tea. Quick someone invite Putin for tea.

Tea would not have any effect on Putin, the man's a total nut job. You'd have to go all out and add chocolate hob nobs and possibly even break out the big guns, the fruit cake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I make a proper tea cause my scottish born grandmum taught me, talk about a pia, waters not hot enough, just enough milk and hunny to much and its all fucked up, right..

Cup of joe, cup of sugar, done, thats how to wake a man up.

:wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There's talk on Twitter that intelligence has been received by Ukraine that Putin plans to sabotage Chernobyl in order to expose people to radiation.

• Sad 1

Just now, XTreme said:

There's talk on Twitter that intelligence has been received by Ukraine that Putin plans to sabotage Chernobyl in order to expose people to radiation.

They cut power off to it which is required for the nuclear safeguards.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They cut power off to it which is required for the nuclear safeguards.

So how far could a meltdown there actually go in terms of distance?

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Apparently the UN Atomic Monitoring Agency has lost contact with 2 other nuclear power plants in Ukraine too! 

Looks like Putin intends to turn Ukraine into a radioactive desert!