Second Weekend in February!

XTreme

41 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Forecast is pretty shit here for the weekend but today is sunny just jumped to  2c and frosty but sunny so i should have a good ride to the campsite and get my tent up in the dry i'll worry about tomorrow when and if i wake up 

image.png.0e3b4e42f0967501dc7177d014720f57.png

I’ve obviously missed a bit where you going?

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I’ve obviously missed a bit where you going?

Only a bike do in north wales the dragon rally is on but not sure i'll get there as the Friday night at another do usually fucks it up for me and if its pissing down tomorrow i wont be taking the tent down and putting it back up in a different field a few hours later i'll just stay put until Sunday

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mandi's been going on about watching the matrix movie, had a look and no-ones showing it any more.:classic_laugh:

Home this weekend apart no doubt for some bloody shopping.
Dragged all the bikes out for a run up this morn, all started bar the TDM. Think it's pissed as I put it away covered in shit from the last ride.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Only a bike do in north wales the dragon rally is on but not sure i'll get there as the Friday night at another do usually fucks it up for me and if its pissing down tomorrow i wont be taking the tent down and putting it back up in a different field a few hours later i'll just stay put until Sunday

take your oilskins ☹️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

So you're going to get soaked riding for hours to a place where you get pissed, and then sleep in a muddy field surrounded by a bunch of Sad Old Greasers @Sir Fallsalot?

jimmy fallon what GIF

Can't say that's my idea of a fun weekend!

What you say @Six30?

the surrounded by old greasers getting pi**ed bit sounds ok but as for the rest of it not a chance 

• Haha 4

Hungover. The pleasure pain ratio for whisky is well out of sync.

Might wander down to a Chiringuito get a medical emergency glass of plonk and stare at the sea for the rest of the day. Or maybe just fester here eating crisps, watching crap on Netflix and wait for my son to get hungry enough to cave and cook the steaks. I don't know what to do, this is why hangovers suck 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hungover. The pleasure pain ratio for whisky is well out of sync.

Might wander down to a Chiringuito get a medical emergency glass of plonk and stare at the sea for the rest of the day. Or maybe just fester here eating crisps, watching crap on Netflix and wait for my son to get hungry enough to cave and cook the steaks. I don't know what to do, this is why hangovers suck 😂

Not fit enough for the bike yet?

• Like 2

We had to head out to a pharmacy this morning for Mandy to get a COVID test done because she was pinged by the app yesterday. Result was negative anyway.

Off to a few car dealers this afternoon, as Mandy is looking for a new car.

Then it'll probably be beer and snacks and Netflix this evening, after the curry, which is cooking quite nicely in the slow cooker at the moment!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

We had to head out to a pharmacy this morning for Mandy to get a COVID test done because she was pinged by the app yesterday. Result was negative anyway.

Off to a few car dealers this afternoon, as Mandy is looking for a new car.

Then it'll probably be beer and snacks and Netflix this evening, after the curry, which is cooking quite nicely in the slow cooker at the moment!

No walking Bob? :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1