Third Weekend in January!

XTreme

Just now, Tym said:

Hafa Adai! Do you speak Chamorro?, Que pasa homme? English? Nobody speaks english here! :wave:

Yep, thats very apparent. 😉

• Haha 1

St louis slang? Thats in the State of Misery, spelled different, same place. Not known as a cool slang, up there with Fairborn ohio slang to be hones t, if i were to judge. :classic_unsure:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tym said:

$00 alfa centurans, butt, if you tick , Buy it now on Credit, you will receve the nimiker of fixed Bitch removed from the dogs id tags. I hope thats clear English is a foreign language here. :wave:

Day light robbery ….. half a Denary over here … sometimes  you’ll get change ..

but only if the bitch floats 

• Haha 1

Stopped by the croquet field, muffy said her nose was to cold to play, we got some hot muffins at Stuffins Muffins homemade muffins, muffy loves stufffins muffins. over to you non BMW drovers, you know who you are..😃

_DSC2353.thumb.JPG.dff6675824178c301e256044a3bfea4d.JPG

• Like 1

Trip to Scammonden to pick up Andys boat trailer wheels. Nice blap around the back roads there and then straight back on mway. Weather stayed threatening but didnt actually rain 😊 Bikes are hanging now. Thats my job tomorrow sorted. 

Screenshot_20220116-170300_Telegram.jpg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Stopped by the croquet field, muffy said her nose was to cold to play, we got some hot muffins a Stuffins Muffins homemade muffins, muffy loves stufffins muffins. over to you non BMW drovers, you know who you are..😃

_DSC2353.thumb.JPG.dff6675824178c301e256044a3bfea4d.JPG

Gay

On 16/01/2022 at 10:44, XTreme said:

Aircon ain't gonna help me now!

In fact it's only ever any use for about 2 months a year!

I've got the aircon on now! It's reversible, so it can heat as well as cool! 😂😂😂

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Why have you got aircon on in the Winter Bob?

Because it's a bit cold here at the moment, Pete. Only got to around 8C here today! And still a bit of frost around where the sun hadn't got to it.

• Like 1