MOTY Man (or Woman) of the Year Nominations!

XTreme

Now is the time to submit your nomination for MOTY!

This is not the vote, just the nominations. ......this thread will close on Sunday 19th December 8PM UK time and the Poll will then be open. That will run until Xmas Eve 8PM UK time.

Remember that Mods/Admins have never been allowed for this......so I'm not eligible!

All you need to do is submit your nomination for whoever you think has contributed the most value to the forum in terms of their presence here over the last year. And also state why you think they deserve the award.

Last years winner (Bruce) flounced for good in March, so we've been without a MOTY for most of this year! It's time for that to change!

So take it away!

I’ll start then. My nomination goes to Tym, always entertaining , even if we haven’t got a clue what the fuck is happening 🤪

Plus he has excelled himself this year with his watery exploits and with lighted skulls as well 👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I’ll start then. My nomination goes to Tym, always entertaining , even if we haven’t got a clue what the fuck is happening 🤪

Plus he has excelled himself this year with his watery exploits and with lighted skulls as well 👍

so its who comes out with the most shite then ?  

• Haha 3

This is a difficult one cos there's a few members who are thoroughly deserving of this!

But my nomination for MOTY is @boboneleg

He's always here, a great contributor, and immensely knowledgeable. He's had a tough year too with a couple of operations and many months sidelined on medical advice......but he never lets his head drop!

That's MOTY in my book!

So the nominations so far are @Tym and @boboneleg

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, XTreme said:

This is a difficult one cos there's a few members who are thoroughly deserving of this!

He's always here, a great contributor, and immensely knowledgeable. He's had a tough year too with a couple of operations and many months sidelined on medical advice......but he never lets his head drop!

That's MOTY in my book!

Shouldn’t that be GOTY?

• Haha 3

I was also thinking Tym, his posts make me laugh, once Ive figured them out which takes some time and then Im not sure if Im laughing at what Tyms getting at or something Ive just made up myself.. quality 😂

But my nomination for MOTY is going to Sir Fallsalot. He regularly posts great photos and gnarly bits of off road vid that keeps this place legit and are also a bit of a thrill to watch. Plus even when provoked he sound as pound which is no mean feat.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I was also thinking Tym, his posts make me laugh, once Ive figured them out which takes some time and then Im not sure if Im laughing at what Tyms getting at or something Ive just made up myself.. quality 😂

But my nomination for MOTY is going to Sir Fallsalot. He regularly posts great photos and gnarly bits of off road vid that keeps this place legit and are also a bit of a thrill to watch. Plus even when provoked he sound as pound which is no mean feat.

I must say I agree , not about Tym  , he’s a twat , but the rest I do 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

thankyou for the nomination and kind words 🙂

Thank U Reaction GIF by Chris Gethard

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's MOTY in my book!

I was going to nominate @boboneleg for the same reasons, except the immensely knowledgeable bit and not because he slipped me 20 quid either :classic_laugh: two nominations for bob does this mean he wins already LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1