Second Weekend in December!

XTreme

And it's looking pretty good here weather-wise!

271741416_Screenshot2021-12-10082823.jpg.fb9fbafa951892e07e82a8d05e6c5805.jpg

And I don't have any work on either!

However, I've got to go to Albox tomorrow which is a round trip of 200kms!

But if I can get an early start I might be able to get out for a while in the afternoon. Sunday's definitely on though!

So it's not looking too bad for me.......

Tell Me Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 3

Hopefully.......the guy I bought the scoot off is proposing a meet up with me and my buddy at CMC for a coffee and burger sometime next week.

Not out today, sunny but cold.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Hopefully.......the guy I bought the scoot off is proposing a meet up with me and my buddy at CMC for a coffee and burger sometime next week.

What's he riding now then?

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's he riding now then?

He has a choice......Triumph Speed Triple, Sym Maxsym 600 scooter or his mountain bike 😀

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Clive said:

we have had cool breeze hailstones and rain

OH LOOK !!!!! 

Another weather warning for high winds and heavy rain........ Seriously!!!! 🙄

....and I just put up the garage tent for some maintenance fun..... Hopefully it stays put, extra pegs and all....  😬 😆

wind fail GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Went for a walk to check the mail box so I stopped at the nearby creek to see how it was running.  The water levels have dropped since the last rain, all ready for a new storm....

It is a nice spot to just sit and listen to the water. 🙂

Just had my phone, but I got a few pics.  Also a short video, I am trying the new YouTube Shorts, but they always change the perspective to vertical 🥴......still fun :littleguy:

E14BC42E-FE30-4CCD-A6DA-E794101D4F70_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.b90601347cd29c39bc92bc886dcdf5ba.jpeg

54DAED7A-AA6C-4D3A-82B9-6C2B80F16C14_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.ff6beb06ec1c111a595dec9965181f3a.jpeg

6FC8B1BE-EE80-4C95-8957-D13A77EB66A1_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.6cff02129972c6b56303dfdfe4f8c85d.jpeg

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Went for a walk to check the mail box so I stopped at the nearby creek to see how it was running.  The water levels have dropped since the last rain, all ready for a new storm....

It is a nice spot to just sit and listen to the water. 🙂

Just had my phone, but I got a few pics.  Also a short video, I am trying the new YouTube Shorts, but they always change the perspective to vertical 🥴......still fun :littleguy:

E14BC42E-FE30-4CCD-A6DA-E794101D4F70_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.b90601347cd29c39bc92bc886dcdf5ba.jpeg

54DAED7A-AA6C-4D3A-82B9-6C2B80F16C14_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.ff6beb06ec1c111a595dec9965181f3a.jpeg

6FC8B1BE-EE80-4C95-8957-D13A77EB66A1_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.6cff02129972c6b56303dfdfe4f8c85d.jpeg

That looks great Michelle, I'd give anything to live in a place like that 

• Like 1

Got out for a sunset cruise tonight...hung with Antman at the town green for awhile and bothered the pretty girls that went by...checked out the beach too...

_DSC2141.thumb.JPG.f153191647fecf227101c59dad25e978.JPG

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Got out for a sunset cruise tonight...hung with Antman at the town green for awhile and bothered the pretty girls that went by...checked out the beach too...

Emma Stone Thumbs Up GIF Great shot!  :littleguy:   Love that bike! 😎

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Tym said:

Nice one Tym!

• Like 1

I'm going to attempt to make my small shed a bit tidier for my daughter to do her uni work in its got electric and a heater in there already, fed up of her stinking out the house with paint and leaving stuff out to dry, i see many trips to the dump in my day talking of dumps i need to go

3d waiting GIF by benjamin lemoine

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Not a lot (my favourite type of weekend).

Got a bit of experimental cooking lined up, a dodgy sounding pudding that is essentially a deconstructed Jaffa cake of a tiny sponge then a strongly flavoured fruity flavoured disc topped with chocolate sauce (thinking clotted cream to go with that one) and testing out some different vegan ‘creams’ whipping ability, hoping to reach stiff peak stage for icecream making. Ooh the excitement.

Tomoz the youngest want to cook us Sunday lunch of “Curry the whole shebang” I see a fire extinguisher and washing many many pans in my future 😂 

fresh prince of bel air burn GIF

And one for those of you that got stuck on “whipping ability” and “stiff peak stage”

Harrison Ford Whip GIF by Indiana Jones

… not what you were hoping for? 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well my weekend so far consisted of work at 7am this morning in my newly "repaired" truck which it was but then after my first load the steering system developed a leak so I had to limp it back to hq do a 3 million point turn to get it in to the yard and take another truck out for my last load now im home and its time for a rugby game in a couple of hours time

• Like 6

I'm back from Albox.......quickest trip so far at three and a quarter hours.

With the amount of stuff we've got here now I can't see us having to go back till March.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Tym said:

Great shot Tym, BOTM quality right there :classic_cool:

• Like 3

Now checking Google Maps and Google Earth for a destination tomorrow.

Forecast to be 16C and blue skies......which is better than anything else we've had over the last 2 months.

• Like 5