Getting closer to Xmas!

XTreme

15 minutes ago, XTreme said:

One thing about this Xmas......at least none of us have mobility restrictions in place like last year.

However, if people go out and start mixing en-masse then you know what's coming in January!

I'm going to Shoreham by Sea and north Devon over Christmas, I'm praying for a snow and rain free Christmas because if I take a car all the roads will grind to a halt so I'd rather ride the bike, I'm cursed that way.

• Like 4

Just now, yen_powell said:

I'm going to Shoreham by Sea and north Devon over Christmas, I'm praying for a snow and rain free Christmas because if I take a car all the roads will grind to a halt so I'd rather ride the bike, I'm cursed that way.

Bit risky taking the bike that time of year though Yen?

5 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

He’s got more than one child?

I have 5 sons from 2 marriages.......my breeding services were very popular in the 70's, 80's, and 90's!

cool andy samberg GIF

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Tym said:

Which one? 😃

19 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

He’s got more than one child?

Pay attention, you said Pope, someone said catholic, you cant be both when there are two alive at the same time. 😃

39 minutes ago, Tym said:

Pay attention, you said Pope, someone said catholic, you cant be both when there are two alive at the same time. 😃

You won't get any sense out of him Tym......he's more unstable than you are! 

Aidy Bryant Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, XTreme said:

Bit risky taking the bike that time of year though Yen?

Depends on the weather. as I say, snow or super high winds might put me off using the bike. Rain I can live with if it isn't going to be every day.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I don't celebrate Christmas and I don't have any family really, so I normally try to come up with a constructive project, as I do take a few extra days off of work.

Not sure what the project will be yet, but I'm sure it will be good.....  :littleguy:

Construction Worker GIF

you cant be on your own at christmas , flight booked for 24th.... may have to bring Rubret , he's heavily retarded , we can just lock him in a room with some crayons , he likes drawing Dolphins

• Haha 5

23 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I don't celebrate Christmas and I don't have any family really, so I normally try to come up with a constructive project, as I do take a few extra days off of work.

Not sure what the project will be yet, but I'm sure it will be good.....  :littleguy:

I don’t celebrate Christmas either, wrong time of year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

you cant be on your own at christmas , flight booked for 24th.... may have to bring Rubret , he's heavily retarded , we can just lock him in a room with some crayons , he likes drawing Dolphins

Cool, sounds like a party....🥳

I have a special room for mouth breathers, so all retards will be looked after......  🤪

bang head GIF

• Haha 5

On 07/12/2021 at 16:59, Tango said:

We were looking into heading back to the UK to my mum's place, but with all the current travel rules and potential new ones we decided that we'll stay here this year. It'll be quiet, but we'll try to make the most of it. Probably do a Zoom call with the family over the two days.

sameish here, we'd originally planned to visit my parents in the UK cos mum is slowly sinking into dementia (she  is 90) but we too are loath to face all the travel palaver, plus i understand that to go 5 days we'd need 3 covid tests... each ( there's five of us) at 25£ a go that's £375 just for the neccessary tests IF you can get them that cheap which is far from certain and some cost as much as £80 each...  not going to happen!

So it'll be Christmas at home, and the first since we lost mother in law too. On the Up side Mrs Moon starts a new job next week so she won't have any holiday to spend moping around the house. I have 2 weeks off and so will be on here spouting mindless drivel at you lot. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, yen_powell said:

I'm praying for a snow and rain free Christmas because if I take a car all the roads will grind to a halt so I'd rather ride the bike, I'm cursed that way.

You want to complain to one of those eejits that design the road and junction layouts you do!

OH... wait a minut...🤔

:rofl:

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was wondering.......what do you reckon the chances are of having an influx of new members in January.....like what happened at the beginning of this year?

Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

more like an exit of members you Troll

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was wondering.......what do you reckon the chances are of having an influx of new members in January.....like what happened at the beginning of this year?

Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

Can we return them, like unwanted Christmas presents?

• Haha 2