Getting closer to Xmas!

XTreme

When I was young and single it was great.......and when the kids were young it made it all worthwhile. Now it's just a pain in the ass!

If it wasn't for fucking Covid my eldest boy would have come over from Poland and we'd have seen our grandkids for the first time.

But those stupid Slavic fucks won't wear masks, loads of them won't get vaccinated, plus the Catholic Church has moral objections to it.....which explains why  it's rampant there.

So it's just too risky for the little ones to travel in that sort of environment.

The youngest boy in NL can't come over cos there's high Covid figures there too. Plus his girlfriend's father is seriously ill, so it's not the right time to make the trip.

That means another Xmas on our own here! Joy of fucking joys! And it'll either piss down or snow throughout the period to add more misery!

Anyway.......what you lot got planned?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Think Mandi would go up the wall if she could see the kids.

Samantha's coming home Christmas Eve. Not sure what the boys have planned yet but sure we'll see them at some point. One of Mandis brothers is heading down for a short week with his family too, staying in North Norfolk.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

When I was young and single it was great.......and when the kids were young it made it all worthwhile. Now it's just a pain in the ass!

If it wasn't for fucking Covid my eldest boy would have come over from Poland and we'd have seen our grandkids for the first time.

But those stupid Slavic fucks won't wear masks, loads of them won't get vaccinated, plus the Catholic Church has moral objections to it.....which explains why  it's rampant there.

So it's just too risky for the little ones to travel in that sort of environment.

The youngest boy in NL can't come over cos there's high Covid figures there too. Plus his girlfriend's father is seriously ill, so it's not the right time to make the trip.

That means another Xmas on our own here! Joy of fucking joys! And it'll either piss down or snow throughout the period to add more misery!

Anyway.......what you lot got planned?

FB_IMG_1577192515589.jpg.e3e8f68893a3793ee825ea2f67201fa2.jpg

• Haha 9

We were looking into heading back to the UK to my mum's place, but with all the current travel rules and potential new ones we decided that we'll stay here this year. It'll be quiet, but we'll try to make the most of it. Probably do a Zoom call with the family over the two days.

• Like 3

I don't celebrate Christmas and I don't have any family really, so I normally try to come up with a constructive project, as I do take a few extra days off of work.

Not sure what the project will be yet, but I'm sure it will be good.....  :littleguy:

Construction Worker GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Sorry for not paying attention if this is well known, but do you drive a tour bus, or more like a coach?

Service buses.

1AEC4374-5310-44BB-84D3-39551B28E95C.jpeg.38b824508d994a321550074430260a35.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Sorry for not paying attention if this is well known, but do you drive a tour bus, or more like a coach?

its definitely not a school bus .

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Gay

You know, I had a feeling you would chirp in as soon as I asked @Buckster the question.  :littleguy:   Thanks for staying consistent... 😆

You seem to have some feelings you need to work out, did something bad happen to you on a bus once?  You are in a safe place, feel free to share....

the office therapy GIF

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

You know, I had a feeling you would chirp in as soon as I asked @Buckster the question.  :littleguy:   Thanks for staying consistent... 😆

You seem to have some feelings you need to work out, did something bad happen to you on a bus once?  You are in a safe place, feel free to share....

the office therapy GIF

twat... who with any street cred would get on a bus.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

twat... who with any street cred would get on a bus.

That's it, start with the anger....  You are doing great so far.  😀  We'll get this sorted before you know it......lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

That's it, start with the anger....  You are doing great so far.  😀  We'll get this sorted before you know it......lol

You're trolling our Troll! 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

41 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Season 4 Troll GIF by Living Single

• Haha 2

One thing about this Xmas......at least none of us have mobility restrictions in place like last year.

However, if people go out and start mixing en-masse then you know what's coming in January!

• Like 1