Third Weekend in November!

XTreme

Real fucking bundle of laughs for me......and ironically I've got no work on either.

1284012368_Screenshot2021-11-19152313.jpg.3e9a0fc9e1f339f36f8ad32fb4f66e3b.jpg

Not a lot I can say about it really.......other than more fucking misery!

What about you pitiful no-hopers?

Tell Me Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Real fucking bundle of laughs for me......and ironically I've got no work on either.

1284012368_Screenshot2021-11-19152313.jpg.3e9a0fc9e1f339f36f8ad32fb4f66e3b.jpg

Not a lot I can say about it really.......other than more fucking misery!

What about you pitiful no-hopers?

Tell Me Reaction GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Yet again I report to you that I will be doing fuck all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Going to the rugby club tomorrow to watch England vs South Africa with the lads, then to some Christmas Market on Sunday morning....apart from that fuck all then starting on concrete wagons on Monday morning 

• Like 5

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Going to the rugby club tomorrow to watch England vs South Africa with the lads, then to some Christmas Market on Sunday morning....apart from that fuck all then starting on concrete wagons on Monday morning 

You taken the other job then?

38 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Yeah everywhere I have applied for have all of a sudden got in contact and its the same hours worked for nearly 4k more a year

Result!

• Like 2

International Motorcycle Show tomorrow, Los Angeles Car Show on Sunday.   Will see which manufacturers show and those that dont.   On the upside, we will be riding to the IMS show, cause Kali

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, alfalfa said:

International Motorcycle Show tomorrow, Los Angeles Car Show on Sunday.   Will see which manufacturers show and those that dont.   On the upside, we will be riding to the IMS show, cause Kali

Weather still good there Rick?

Supposedly the last mild day tomorrow 😎......get my act together and have a ride 🛵.

Spare room is all ready for the scoot to slumber in IF the bad/cold weather arrives.

• Like 5

Mostly getting back to the good life 😊

Packed up a case with some luxury items, loose twist pile (sounds like folk on this forum) xtra lrg bath sheet size towels, Egyptian cotton sheets, heated throws, good quality chocolate, branston 😂, tracklements extra hot mustard, pork n pickle pies … oh yeah this trip is just waaay hard core 🙄😆

Bonus, my good friend who’s joining me wants a car to get about, fair doos I say and hire one. I go over on Monday evening to help her with the annoying covid forms and ask her if her passport and driving licence are in date….

Passport yes, driving licence? Wot they expire?

She applies to renew her licence Tuesday morning. I think how great, I get to drive her everywhere in a car like a holiday chauffeur while my bike sits idle, can’t wait 😑 

Then she text me about 4pm to say look wot turned up. Yep her new driving licence arrived, applied Tuesday arrived Friday 😊 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Sky is black and it's drizzling! Fuckmine! :classic_sad:

33f and i have my wet/dry suit sucking heat from the vent, got my new made in italy tinted swim googles, just so i have the biggest italian tinted lenses on the beach! That wont be easy butt! 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Are there sharks round there Tym?

Yup. Seals bring the big ones in.  No biggie i carry a pole spear and a knife, just got to know, Darwin makes the rules. 😃

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Well looks like I will be staying close to home this weekend.

Most of the forest service roads are closed due to the rain storm.  Too many mud slides and trees down over the road.  So much for my Himalayan fun. 

Then my favourite road along with many of the side roads are still closed, so much for my Honda fun....

....and NOW we have fuel rationing because the supply roads are such a mess and they can't get volume through, only 30L allowed at one time per visit......so much for my 4x4 fun. 

Sooooo, good thing I have many fun and interesting projects around the house to keep me busy.... :littleguy:

Bored Cat GIF

• Like 7
  • Haha 1