First Weekend in November!

XTreme

Bit on the nippy side here, but at least it's not a washout like last weekend!

1876568464_Screenshot2021-11-05113154.jpg.3382f546ffaa73bd350f4edbadc7253b.jpg

Hopefully I'll get out both days......depending on work commitments obviously. But I'm clear at the moment!

After last weekend's embarrassment of ZERO Ride Reports (where we ended up looking like a forum of fucking Casuals) somebody has to step up to the plate!

Get a fucking grip you lot!

The Ultimate Fighter Sport GIF by UFC

• Haha 2

This afternoon I'll take my bike for a service. It's got 81000km, time for spark plugs, air filter, all fluids plus taking the valve covers off and check valve clearance and overall wear on the camshafts. Being this engine's most known weak spot my dude is going to have a proper look around, I will take pictures and think the bike is falling apart while he tells me everything is ok, that's our routine :classic_laugh:

Will also fit a borrowed center stand while mine goes to be stripped and painted.

If everything is normal, tomorrow I'll pack up and go for a ride, taking some small and pretty roads all the way home, again turning what could be a 2,5 hour commute on a motorway into a day's ride, might make it home instead of sleeping away this time. It's really cold but nice clear skies, hopefully it'll be a nice day's riding without too much weekend traffic or too many bikes out.

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Why you got gardening to do again.

Yep, got shit to do in the garden 😕 it can wait, it will still be there next week.

Hope to get out somewhere on Sunday.🛵🛵

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

No but got no enthusiasm for anything i normally enjoy,  seem to be enjoying working on the bike more than riding them lately

It can be warmer and dryer working on it......instead of riding in a stream or peat bog.😂

Think I will bring the scoot into the spare room.....can do my cleaning and oil and plug change while sat next to a radiator.😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

The weather looks like it will be rainy and cool this weekend, but that's just the way it will be for months now, so no sense in stopping the normal proceedings.

Going out for a ride on the Himi this morning and hopefully the Honda tomorrow or Sunday.

Working on some other fun projects as well, and maybe even whipping up a batch of cookies! 

Awesome Dog GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What's that?

its a splinter group from my river widening club , we rescue injured or dead badgers , we make hats and stuff from the dead ones and drag the injured ones round the streets in a parade ... mince pies and beer afterwards.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Six30 said:

its a splinter group from my river widening club , we rescue injured or dead badgers , we make hats and stuff from the dead ones and drag the injured ones round the streets in a parade ... mince pies and beer afterwards.

conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 4