Getting Old!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Any further updates from @Slowlycatchymonkey on the missing laptop......and whether the drone has gone into action to find it?

No joy. With its case its heavy and probably hit the low unseen level. 

If you want a brighter note a Spanish couple knocked on the door and asked me if Id lost anything (I think thats what they said, they spoke as much english as I speak spanish!) I got excited until they proudly produced a bus ticket from that morning’s disaster run (disappointed doesn't cover it!) but they were just checking out who we were before producing Mr Slowlys passport n paperwork. They found it on the side of the road. 
Nice of them ay! Shame it was cancelled n useless to us but hey, nice folk 👍

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No joy. With its case its heavy and probably hit the low unseen level. 

If you want a brighter note a Spanish couple knocked on the door and asked me if Id lost anything (I think thats what they said, they spoke as much english as I speak spanish!) I got excited until they proudly produced a bus ticket from that morning’s disaster run (disappointed doesn't cover it!) but they were just checking out who we were before producing Mr Slowlys passport n paperwork. They found it on the side of the road. 
Nice of them ay! Shame it was cancelled n useless to us but hey, nice folk 👍

Yeh......that's good of them!

• Like 2

On 03/11/2021 at 19:41, XTreme said:

OK.....me, @Clive, and @Skippy want to go back in time to stop our younger selves marrying our first wives!

But Skippy wants to fuck his first! :classic_unsure:

I'll pass on mine.....what about you @Clive?

Anybody else up for this? I'm talking about going back in time.....not fucking Skippy's first wife of course! 

I'll come and I'd fuck @Skippys 1st wife as well.

Friesein cow.jpg

• Haha 4

On 04/11/2021 at 13:13, Rob M said:

It is shit! I’m 52 and two years ago I didn’t take a single medication, now I take 7! High BP, Cholesterol, Arteriosclerosis and recently found out I have a hiatus hernia just to add to the mix.

I’ll be lucky to make it to 55 at this rate 🤣

52 ?, your still a nipper 🤭 my daughters older than you. 😆

• Haha 2

Just now, Renegade said:

😆 Far from falling apart, I still work a full week. 👅

Yep......we're working Pensioners aren't we Phil?

Unlike our English counterparts.......they're completely fucked up! Younger than us and in Old Folks homes!

It proves what I've said all along.......Welsh DNA is far superior to English DNA! Like comparing Ice Cream to Horse Shit!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Unlike our English counterparts.......they're completely fucked up! Younger than us and in Old Folks homes!

It proves what I've said all along.......Welsh DNA is far superior to English DNA! Like comparing Ice Cream to Horse Shit!

Totally Pete agree

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well let's see now, I retired (officially) aged 50 years and 3 months.  I may have inferior DNA but I'm not stupid................

gotcha-you-know-it.gif.1180ecf8c68ca6921fec2bba8119f564.gif

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

yes i have seen it all before people take early retirement get bored and croak

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No they're not! Particularly if it entailed hard physical work.

What that it tell about oneself if one thinks that without the obligation of work one bores oneself to death?

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That's why @XTreme calls the Spanish lazy dago cunts, because he's the only one there working at his age  🤪

Thinking about it I probably am!

And not that much work goes on by the younger ones TBH.

• Like 3