Getting Old!

XTreme

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

And not that much work goes on by the younger ones TBH.

Probably the same as here, they all want to be YouTubers or influencers or whatever thing is in fashion this week   :wank4az:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Have you been reading Shakespeare @Pedro ?

I did read a couple of plays, and liked them, but it did take some effort to overcome the language. Some time ago though, maybe dealing with these ancient brits is bringing it back :classic_laugh: 

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And when I point out to them what is an undeniable medical fact I get accused of being racist!

Jack Nicholson You Cant Handle The Truth GIF

My ex Father in Law in Pwll Trap/St Clears must be knocking 80 plus and is still plumbing and building a few days a week for work, plus whatever he does at home. I should point out that he is of sound English stock (well almost, he's a Brummie), he's showing the locals how to do it. Allan The Gas as he's known locally is unstoppable.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I did read a couple of plays, and liked them, but it did take some effort to overcome the language. Some time ago though, maybe dealing with these ancient brits is bringing it back :classic_laugh: 

I went to The Globe Theatre on the south bank in London and watched Taming of the Shrew. It was much easier to follow what was going on watching it rather than reading it, I hated the stuff at school. This actually made me laugh, even when I hadn't a clue what they were talking about at times.

I quite fancied the Shrew, she later turned up on TV as Marcus's mother in Plebs and playing a middle aged Barbara Windsor. The best bit about The Globe is even though I had paid the extra and got a seat, I was able to wander down and stand in front of the stage in the poor peoples' area any time I fancied. This was how I missed the knob joke in the wedding scene as it happened whilst I was walking behind some pillars and I couldn't work out what everyone was pointing at. Oh and if it rains you get wet! They work jet aircraft into the dialogue if necessary.

image.png.08f7459d7eefd0953d6838ddefa93e69.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Yep......we're working Pensioners aren't we Phil?

Unlike our English counterparts.......they're completely fucked up! Younger than us and in Old Folks homes!

It proves what I've said all along.......Welsh DNA is far superior to English DNA! Like comparing Ice Cream to Horse Shit!

More like the English spent their earlier lives grafting whereas the Welsh spent it sat on the sofa watching Twp Turpin and masturbating 🙂

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Says the ginge who is only tough enough for a lightweight Chinese bike and doing hard physical keyboard tapping 😂

You'd do yourself an injury Googling images of hard physical work.

I remember back 50 years ago when I was learning to ride on my Vespa, and my enthusiasm outweighed my ability and experience! So I kept binning it.

And my worry was that I'd still be doing that 50 years later! You know....like I'd still be completely inept and not know WTF I was doing.

But now I don't have to worry.......cos you're doing it for me Dave!

bike fail fml GIF

• Haha 3