Fucking scumbags

boboneleg

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

I didn’t get that, they put their face on the victim’s body?

Yes, super imposed his face on the victims body and then shared the photos.    What sort of Police officer does something like that ?

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I hope this pair get locked in a cell with some hardened criminals.  I apologise for the language but this has made my blood boil 🤬

https://inews.co.uk/news/police-officers-face-jail-guilty-plea-over-sharing-selfies-murdered-sisters-whatsapp-1279621

Unbelievable isn’t it that they thought it was okay to do this.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, boboneleg said:

Yes, super imposed his face on the victims body and then shared the photos.    What sort of Police officer does something like that ?

A jailed officer, one hopes

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Cops in the UK used to be really well regarded in Europe, I bet most still are well trained professionals but these news are a surprise to me.

Met police Pedro, they're a law unto themselves .

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Met police Pedro, they're a law unto themselves .

Yep famous for being the biggest Psychopaths the police force possesses. 
They vibe like violent nutjobs, the station used to be well known as the best place to by drugs. Confiscated out the front, resold out the back. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

How that twat Cressida Dick stays in charge of that lot god only knows.  How many more scandals on her watch are needed before she gets the push, she doesn't even apologise for the actions of her force until she has to.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yep famous for being the biggest Psychopaths the police force possesses. 
They vibe like violent nutjobs, the station used to be well known as the best place to by drugs. Confiscated out the front, resold out the back. 

giphy (33).gif

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

How that twat Cressida Dick stays in charge of that lot god only knows.  How many more scandals on her watch are needed before she gets the push, she doesn't even apologise for the actions of her force until she has to.

She's on the payroll Bob!

When she retires she'll have a peerage!

• Like 2

My dad was a Special constable for several years.........he said some of the police were bigger crook than the ones they were trying to catch.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got a good friend who’s a policeman and he’s a lovely guy. Doesnt like violence or bullying, he’s just a generally all round good’n. So nice that long ago when there were riots in Bristol and it was getting nasty he climbed on top of the police van and said he wouldn’t come down until everyone started behaving 😂

His superiors then decided his gentle even temperament made him ideal for the armed response devision cos he’d be far more likely to talk someone out of whatever stupidity they’d got themselves into than be trigger happy and blow them away. 
I always respected that decision making, recruiting people who arent into guns n dont actually want to shoot anyone is a sound thought process that keeps people breathing. 

If you’ve ever experienced a group of men egging each other on and its aimed at you its fucking frightening, one minute they can seem perfectly normal and the next some pack mentality takes over and you're no longer viewed as human (if you ever were with these types). Youre suddenly acutely aware youre in a dangerous position and no-one can help you get out of it. Its clear theres no bottom to where it can go. It happens so fast you have to hope you can recognise it quickly and get the fuck out of there as fast as you can. I think its one of the.side effects of women being viewed by some as a second rate species, that and knuckle dragging animal dominance. 
Generally you have to acknowledge being female in a male dominated environment is going to be dodgy cos theres always a percentage that cant/wont drag themselves into this century. 

• Like 2

One of my ex's cousins joined the Met. She'd always dreamed of joining and worked really hard to get in. Wasn't long before she was on sick leave for stress because of her treatment by other officers.

The father of a girl I know was the officer who got his hand blown off by an explosive device at Catford police station many years back. Don't know if any of you remember that incident? He's a decent bloke, but obviously wasn't able to continue his career after that incident. 

• Like 1

The nut job who murdered the two women was convicted on dna evidence, but his defence was arguing that the evidence could have been flawed by the presence of the two coppers at the crime scene. The prosecution managed to convince the court that they didn't get close enough to the bodies to contaminate them with their own dna, but it could easily gone the other way and that nut job could have been freed to do the same again!

Hopefully the court will give them substantial prison time!

• Like 4