bad news day

Swagman

One biker that I knew was killed in a head on crash, and another biker and his wife both died from covid this week, both of them  had two jabs, sad week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 7

10 minutes ago, Swagman said:

another biker and his wife both died from covid this week, both of them  had two jabs, sad week.

How old were they Keith......and did they have underlying health conditions or something?

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How old were they Keith......and did they have underlying health conditions or something?

I would say in their 70s but quite fit, he rode a gsxr600 most every day @XTreme

• Like 1

That's really bad news, mate. 

None of the vaccines are 100%, but for them both to die from Covid-19 is very worrying.

Condolences to all involved. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tango said:

None of the vaccines are 100%, but for them both to die from Covid-19 is very worrying.

What you been up to Bob......we haven't seen you?

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What you been up to Bob......we haven't seen you?

I was away on holiday for a week, Pete. Went across to the coast near Bordeaux.  It was heaving with holidaymakers from all over, though! Surprising how many didn't feel the need to wear masks too, although we had to show our vaccination passes to get into any restaurants there. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tango said:

I was away on holiday for a week, Pete. Went across to the coast near Bordeaux.  It was heaving with holidaymakers from all over, though! Surprising how many didn't feel the need to wear masks too, although we had to show our vaccination passes to get into any restaurants there. 

You had scorching heat there? Cos it's an inferno down here!

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You had scorching heat there? Cos it's an inferno down here!

It was actually a bit cooler over there because it's on the Atlantic coast. It was 35C here yesterday, so we went to our local beach. The Med was a nice temperature. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tango said:

Yeah just a little worrisome I must admit, and the amount of people who just think it’s over and not wearing masks now is growing, and a lot of them are in the 70 age group.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Swagman said:

Yeah just a little worrisome I must admit, and the amount of people who just think it’s over and not wearing masks now is growing, and a lot of them are in the 70 age group.

That's true, mate, I think that there's more restrictions on the way, which could be avoided if everyone just kept going with the mask wearing and distancing for a while longer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tango said:

That's true, mate, I think that there's more restrictions on the way, which could be avoided if everyone just kept going with the mask wearing and distancing for a while longer.

It's an infringement on their liberty apparently Bob! 

Same old demographic!

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

• Like 2