Second Weekend in May!

XTreme

I'm still locked in the town and it looks like I'll only be able to get out tomorrow! 

1892672963_Screenshot2021-05-07082351.jpg.9170cb7cadcb9c3ee6e07483cb9f2eb4.jpg

So another miserable weekend for me coming up.

Only positive is that there won't be any more mud involved......I still haven't got over last week's ordeal.

What are you guys doing?

• Haha 2

We're moving house, so probably not much bike action. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are looking a bit shit here too, so I don't think I'll be too upset.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Tango said:

We're moving house, so probably not much bike action. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday are looking a bit shit here too, so I don't think I'll be too upset.

Moving far Bob?

Got to take the wife to Baza tomorrow morning to pick up the dogs' medication.

Which is a legit reason to leave the town.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

That's why I haven't moved for over 30 years 😁

Apart from the house I was born in, this is the longest I've been in any house (15 years).

We would like to be somewhere different after all this time, but the cost and logistics of another move at our age is too much to take on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Apart from the house I was born in, this is the longest I've been in any house (15 years).

We would like to be somewhere different after all this time, but the cost and logistics of another move at our age is too much to take on.

15 years is how long I've been employed by the company i work for, i have lived in my house for 32 years have no intension of moving, I've tied up so much of my life here i just couldn't leave it, plus I've been mortgage free for about 7 years and am lucky enough to have no debt and that's how i want to keep it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

plus I've been mortgage free for about 7 years

Yeh.....that's a good feeling!

My last mortgage was paid off in 2001.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yeh.....that's a good feeling!

My last mortgage was paid off in 2001.

Stupid thing is my mortgage was ridiculously low compared to what people have now i'm probably only about £250 a month better off, but combined with a better monthly  pay than I've ever had i can now see my bank account increase every month. Just got to get rid of the kids they cost more than the fucking mortgage then me and the wife, to quote someone from the past are minted :classic_laugh:

• Like 3

Got to cold to stay out till night time, plus its freaking dead everywhere, weird. Nobody is out, the bars are dead, its like people are missing.

Found a yellow Deere, thats weird too.

_DSC1552.thumb.JPG.aff58d7a27898914aaf6b48b7ce35d89.JPG

Stopped by Eugene O'Neil theather to check out the Artsy chicks, nice yards

_DSC1556.thumb.JPG.d9b92860109cd6cc0acde77d73583d02.JPG

_DSC1553.thumb.JPG.c726ed490d98fa690ea23cb6a79fda6f.JPG

Trying to get the pefect selfie and a freaking fish photo bombs me, FFS!

My weekends over the weather is crap from now till june.

🤓

• Like 6

Had a busy day today. :littleguy:

Started with a small servicing for Bagheera. 🔧  Oil change, new plug and air filter, chain maintenance, just stuff like that.

Then I worked on my latest video before going for a super nice ride and hike. 🌞

Rode to a place called Big Tree Park, with, you guessed it, really big old trees.  We went for a short hike through the forest and enjoyed the awesome trees. 🌲🥰🌲  I will do a video and ride report for next week.

Then went home and did some landscaping on part of the property we are reclaiming from the nasty wild berry bushes. 😬

All in all a great day.

Have a great weekend everyone.

503D3BC4-6524-4C4E-BA19-FA44BA158C85_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

We purchased an American style fridge a couple of weeks ago. Had a plan where to put it but soon remembered the left door needs to open at last 120 deg to be able to slide the draws out in the freezer. Plan be was formed and thats now where it lives,,,,
but we don't like it there so I suspect there'll we a wall coming out to get it where we first intended.

Mum passed last Saturday evening and most of the family will be round her house today to try and sort through belongings. Not looking forward to that. 

I'm thinking tomorrow I might be brick unlaying although tomorrow mornings weather is looking good, who knows.

• Sad 4

8 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Mum passed last Saturday evening and most of the family will be round her house today to try and sort through belongings. Not looking forward to that. 

Sorry tohear that. :classic_sad:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Mum passed last Saturday evening

Sorry to hear that Dave......condolences to you and the family.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

We purchased an American style fridge a couple of weeks ago. Had a plan where to put it but soon remembered the left door needs to open at last 120 deg to be able to slide the draws out in the freezer. Plan be was formed and thats now where it lives,,,,
but we don't like it there so I suspect there'll we a wall coming out to get it where we first intended.

I'm thinking tomorrow I might be brick unlaying although tomorrow mornings weather is looking good, who knows.

😔 

Hope the brick unlaying involves a sledge hammer.

• Like 2

Back from wobbling round the town.......and I'm hoping this is the last time I have to endure this mindless shit.

It's looking very green here now with all the rain we've had over the last few months.

gs218.jpg

gs218a-min.jpg

gs219.jpg

gs219a-min.jpg

gs220-min.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Back from wobbling round the town.......and I'm hoping this is the last time I have to endure this mindless shit.

It's looking very green here now with all the rain we've had over the last few months.

gs218.jpg

gs218a-min.jpg

gs219.jpg

gs219a-min.jpg

gs220-min.jpg

Looks great Pete,👍