Yens graveyard music thread

yen_powell

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Came on the radio the other day, forgot how good it was.

Genius is banded about a lot but she is so individual , she always does her own thing and won't be pidgeon-holed.  I admire her work and her way of thinking .

• Like 3

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

This recording  is quite old now but a beautiful piece of music ...................

That is a stunning piece, haven't just sat and listened to it for years.  I know what I am going to be listening to on my shift tonight 😎

• Like 2

What music do you not like ?  I like lots of different genres of music but this came on the radio today and reminded me that I really don't like 'power ballads'  , this is one of the worst .    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

What music do you not like ?  I like lots of different genres of music but this came on the radio today and reminded me that I really don't like 'power ballads'  , this is one of the worst .    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Country and Western really does not float my boat!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tango said:

Country and Western really does not float my boat!

a good regular beat , there is a couple of sisters from ireland who are supported by a full orchestra and they are called lush , brilliant 

• Like 1

On 21/03/2023 at 16:20, boboneleg said:

I used to have a smooch with a mate girlfriend to this. Crap song but the girlfriend had big tits.

• Haha 4

21 hours ago, skyrider said:

a good regular beat , there is a couple of sisters from ireland who are supported by a full orchestra and they are called lush , brilliant 

We're talking about music you DON'T like Lionel, not the stuff you're having a crafty wank over in the evening

mr-bean-flirty.gif.5405bb64d2b76c19086c8f2ba1be1e54.gif

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, boboneleg said:

We're talking about music you DON'T like Lionel, not the stuff you're having a crafty wank over in the evening

mr-bean-flirty.gif.5405bb64d2b76c19086c8f2ba1be1e54.gif

not a bad looking couple of birds though worth a view

• Haha 4

This is on my holiday music memory stick which sits plugged into my garage stereo between trips. It came up today on the random setting whilst cleaning my brakes, best version of an old song I think. I especially like the part near the end where he sings with so much gusto he could be passing a cannon ball.

• Like 1