What's in a Name? READ THIS!

XTreme

9 minutes ago, Swagman said:

No the boats are sunk.

We have seen reports of children writing distress messages on a sandbar off the Welsh coast on a deserted island called  Whathinghillshirefromerreefsinhillfiasheracewaitsdstead.  ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The preparation for this has been ongoing......and I hope to do the switch Thursday morning.

What day is it now, chit. ummm, nevermind. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, MooN said:

oi! you switched whilst I wasn't looking! :thud:

It's not switched....I'm just putting stuff in place for when I move it.

I'm planning to start the domain switch around 9AM CET/8AM GMT tomorrow morning.

However, there's 30GB of data to move so I'd estimate around 2 hours. If you log in and see site offline (or even a blank page) then it's ongoing.

Once completed I'll be putting in a redirect from this domain to the new domain.......but I suggest you save the new link now.

So click the link below......go to the temporary landing page, and then add to favourites/bookmarks!

https://www.motorcycleriders.net/

Remember that you will then need to login to the new site using your existing username and password.

And if you can't remember your password then you'll see an option to reset it.

So.....who do you reckon is going to be too stupid to be able to manage it? :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm planning to start the domain switch around 9AM CET/8AM GMT tomorrow morning.

However, there's 30GB of data to move so I'd estimate around 2 hours. If you log in and see site offline (or even a blank page) then it's ongoing.

Once completed I'll be putting in a redirect from this domain to the new domain.......but I suggest you save the new link now.

So click the link below......go to the temporary landing page, and then add to favourites/bookmarks!

Remember that you will then need to login to the new site using your existing username and password.

So.....who do you reckon is going to be too stupid to be able to manage it? :classic_unsure:

Me.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

What was the middle one again?

• Haha 1