Soup Day

Tym

Ya barf mode on have to make soup, doctors orders now jeez people get all excited when someone dials 911 around here. 

So, i;ll make some soup ok lets see, didnt @Grasshopper's Ride make a soup, yuck, do they want me to puke? i dunno, wait!

I;ll make soup Shirley! Why do fresh, we have cans...3 cans of cream of mushroom, perfect, throw in two packages lipton onion soup dry mix, fire it up a bit...

Stuff that in a slow cooker, needs, umm three pounds of chuck...yeah buddy! 100% organic! lol is there an inorganic isle just asking for a friend.

been about 8 hrs now, soups on! Egg noodles! lol eat some Soup....Right....

:classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Tym said:

Ya barf mode on have to make soup, doctors orders now jeez people get all excited when someone dials 911 around here. 

So, i;ll make some soup ok lets see, didnt @Grasshopper's Ride make a soup, yuck, do they want me to puke? i dunno, wait!

I;ll make soup Shirley! Why do fresh, we have cans...3 cans of cream of mushroom, perfect, throw in two packages lipton onion soup dry mix, fire it up a bit...

Stuff that in a slow cooker, needs, umm three pounds of chuck...yeah buddy! 100% organic! lol is there an inorganic isle just asking for a friend.

What Tym said!

The Office Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Tym said:

Dont drink, dont smoke, dont take any drugs. They make you fat, or dead, based on what i see. :littleguy:

Hmm whats the point in living if you can't have any vices, I drink like a fish, I smoke some..... and I used to take copious amounts of drugs but those days are behind me and hey im good looking, slim....? if I'm in a hall of wobbly mirrors and fit enough to do what I want 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Hmm whats the point in living if you can't have any vices, 

So, if you dint have any vices, you would jump off a cliff? Hay, if you want to get high, i;ll shoot you out of a Space X, why not, take a go pro!  :wave:

That is a good start @Tym, you can learn to love the soup......  :littleguy:

I am actually having some of my tomato soup tonight as well, always make big batches so you can enjoy for days to come!

YUMMMMMM SOUP & BISCUITS. ?

4FFE2792-C008-426A-8717-E56DBC19AE53_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like 2

If you have a grilled cheese and ham samwich, dipping sauce using tomaToes soup...ok....you can feed me that please. :littleguy:

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

That is a good start @Tym, you can learn to love the soup......  :littleguy:

I am actually having some of my tomato soup tonight as well, always make big batches so you can enjoy for days to come!

YUMMMMMM SOUP & BISCUITS. ?

4FFE2792-C008-426A-8717-E56DBC19AE53_1_201_a.jpeg

looks yummy, but erm... those are not biscuits buy the way. ?

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MooN said:

looks yummy, but erm... those are not biscuits buy the way. ?

Hey, a biscuit to me is what it is, I want to call them biscuits, I like that word biscuit......maybe here biscuits are different......I'm sticking with it.....

THEY ARE TOO BISCUITS ?

tantrum GIF

• Haha 2

Just now, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Hey, a biscuit to me is what it is, I want to call them biscuits, I like that word biscuit......maybe here biscuits are different......I'm sticking with it.....

THEY ARE TOO BISCUITS ?

tantrum GIF

nononononononno.... 

Biscuit comes from the French "bis" meaning "2nd" or " again" and "Cuit" meaning "cooked" so by definition a "biscuit" is cooked twice.  Legally ( and not a lot of people know this...:classic_laugh: ) the difference between a biscuit and a cake or pudding ( to be fair, this is english law) is that a biscuit is hard, and goes soft when stale and a cake or pudding is soft and goes hard when stale.  ? 

now you can't say you never learn anything useful on here! :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

THEY ARE TOO BISCUITS ?

tantrum GIF

If we had somebody here who was capable of sending incoherent warning PM's then @MooN would be getting one for sure.

What sort of man tells a lady that her biscuits are not actually biscuits?

@Buckster......can you give us a character evaluation of men like that?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If we had somebody here who was capable of sending incoherent warning PM's then @MooN would be getting one for sure.

What sort of man tells a lady that her biscuits are not actually biscuits?

@Buckster......can you give us a character evaluation of men like that?

To be fair, they aren’t biscuits, however Moon is a still a cunt.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, MooN said:

nononononononno.... 

Biscuit comes from the French "bis" meaning "2nd" or " again" and "Cuit" meaning "cooked" so by definition a "biscuit" is cooked twice.  Legally ( and not a lot of people know this...:classic_laugh: ) the difference between a biscuit and a cake or pudding ( to be fair, this is english law) is that a biscuit is hard, and goes soft when stale and a cake or pudding is soft and goes hard when stale.  ? 

now you can't say you never learn anything useful on here! :rofl:

Thank you!

I have many sides, one side loves the history and such and always wants to learn.  :littleguy:

...another side is silly and will still call them biscuits, but I'll keep it to myself going forward in life.....:classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

They look more like Baps to me though!

They are full of cheese and super yummy......so maybe cheese rolls are better, as we do roll them up, it is actually a cinnamon roll recipe made savoury.

CHEESE ROLLS it is!.....any problems with that? :classic_ninja:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

brocoli and stilton soup

I once threw up after having that one night in Liverpool.
Delicious, but too rich on top of a belly full of beer, wine and port. ?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Specs said:

I once threw up after having that one night in Liverpool.
Delicious, but too rich on top of a belly full of beer, wine and port. ?

what a waste ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

They are full of cheese and super yummy......so maybe cheese rolls are better, as we do roll them up, it is actually a cinnamon roll recipe made savoury.

CHEESE ROLLS it is!.....any problems with that? :classic_ninja:

Nope thats no good either. My understanding of what Americans and Canadians call biscuits are what we would call a scone (same recipe) and that is definitely looking like a cheese scone. And an excellent choice to go with soup ? 

Not sure what you’d call a cobbler though but reckon that would float your boat too.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tym said:

So your soup is a meal of beef and noodles in liquid? ??? 

The soups sounds nicely sidestepped ??

• Haha 1