Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is this projection, were you a ginger kid?

No I fucking wasn’t…. how very dare you insinuate such a thing .

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Souls and temper issues by the looks of it 😂

He is ginger, tubby and has a bad temper, I suspect he is also only 5ft 1inch tall.....poor bugger. 😂

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

He is ginger, tubby and has a bad temper, I suspect he is also only 5ft 1inch tall.....poor bugger. 😂

My sons best friend at school for a year or so was all of those things and gay, it wasn't easy for him thats for sure!

• Like 2

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My sons best friend at school for a year or so was all of those things and gay, it wasn't easy for him thats for sure!

Pulling a bloke?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My mother was ginger (Auburn) but luckily for me she did not pass that gene to me. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

That was impossible for him, people are pretty cruel, he started self harming things were bad for while!

Our eldest granddaughter (19 years old) is gay, but she is blonde and a 5 ft 10 inch tall 😀.....and quite capable of defending herself, but she too had a bad time around 15 years of age, and the girls at her school gave a her a very hard time, but she is where she wants to be now and quite happy in her life that she lives.

• Like 5

Just now, Clive said:

My mother was ginger (Auburn) but luckily for me she did not pass that gene to me. 

My grandmother was ginger. My dad and one brother have hint of ginger. My husband and sons also have hint of ginger about them.

My hair is dark brown/black but in the sunlight it has a bit of red shine to it so I've spent my whole life having people asking me if I dye my hair, who does my hair, complete strangers stare and ask me about my hair?!! Even my hairdresser used to occasionally ask me if I dyed my hair! If its sunny and I go into Weston super Mare (shudder) I wear a hat 😆

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Clive said:

Our eldest granddaughter (19 years old) is gay, but she is blonde and a 5 ft 10 inch tall 😀.....and quite capable of defending herself, but she too had a bad time around 15 years of age, and the girls at her school gave a her a very hard time, but she is where she wants to be now and quite happy in her life that she lives.

Glad it turned out alright in the end. My sons school were brilliant. They were so open and frank that being gay wasnt really a big deal to any of the kids there. If someone announced they were gay the most of a response they'd get was "ok" and everyone carried on. The trans kids had a harder time because that was at the time still something ridiculed but good on the school they took a zero tolerance policy towards abusive language and after a bumpy start they were ok too. 

This boy had a hard time at the hands of people outside the school gates. Weston super Mud where he lived isn't exactly known for its enlightened attitudes! 

• Like 3