Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

and it didn't help his Dad owned the strip club in Weston and he would earn pocket money by running bar errands!

Weston super Mare........only place I have nearly been flattened by a car doing 50mph on a beach whilst I was sunbathing. 

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My grandmother was ginger. My dad and one brother have hint of ginger. My husband and sons also have hint of ginger about them.

My hair is dark brown/black but in the sunlight it has a bit of red shine to it so I've spent my whole life having people asking me if I dye my hair, who does my hair, complete strangers stare and ask me about my hair?!! Even my hairdresser used to occasionally ask me if I dyed my hair! If its sunny and I go into Weston super Mare (shudder) I wear a hat 😆

My daughter is a proper ginge came from me as i got or should i say i had a tinge, we've teased and talked to each other about it a lot through her early school years to get her used to how cruel people can be which is sad that i had to point that out to her. she's 20 now and never ever said she was bothered about it and never dyed her hair  from her natural colour so i presume she likes it. I used to tease ginger fuckers myself in school but nobody ever teased me which is strange :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

My daughter is a proper ginge came from me as i got or should i say i had a tinge, we've teased and talked to each other about it a lot through her early school years to get her used to how cruel people can be she's 20 now and never ever said she was bothered about it and never dyed her hair  from her natural colour so i presume she likes it. I used to tease ginger fuckers myself in school but nobody ever teased me which is strange :classic_laugh:

Sounds like they were frightened of you? 😂

• Haha 1

My brother had brown hair (when he was younger) but his beard was mostly ginger....never been a problem for me because when I tried to grow a beard I just end up with a bit of growth on my jaw.....I ended up looking like Shaggy out of Scooby Doo 😂 so I shaved it off.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Clive said:

My brother had brown hair (when he was younger) but his beard was mostly ginger....never been a problem for me because when I tried to grow a beard I just end up with a bit of growth on my jaw.....I ended up looking like Shaggy out of Scooby Doo 😂 so I shaved it off.

That's how mine started and was thinking of shaving it off but my old man said to me once, your going to be one of those types that will never grow a tidy beard why don't you shave it off, so here i am still stubborn as fuck :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My sons best friend at school for a year or so was all of those things and gay, it wasn't easy for him thats for sure!

should of ended him ... the poor sod , some people get dealt shit cards..... this is why there is no god

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

My grandmother was ginger. My dad and one brother have hint of ginger. My husband and sons also have hint of ginger about them.

My hair is dark brown/black but in the sunlight it has a bit of red shine to it so I've spent my whole life having people asking me if I dye my hair, who does my hair, complete strangers stare and ask me about my hair?!! Even my hairdresser used to occasionally ask me if I dyed my hair! If its sunny and I go into Weston super Mare (shudder) I wear a hat 😆

tenor.gif?itemid=16148986

Ginger Twats

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Is that what happened Six? You can tell us we're listening 😆

so do you colour  your hair to get rid of your ginger tint ?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hehehe. 

You've seen my pic theres no ginge there. Stop trying to deflect from your traumatic childhood.

and if you paid attention and not so much time colouring your collor and cuffs you'd know i was a blonde bombshell

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Mr Slowly every now and then will squidge down my hair round my luggoles and request an impression of Wendy.

If I say no he settles on making monkey noises and saying lines from planet of the apes 🤣

weird foreplay .... ??

raw

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

weird foreplay .... ??

raw

Pretty sure I'm only here for his general amusement. He seems to spend a lot of time laughing at me or is that with me? Nope its at me 😆

The other day I was just reading a book when he announced I make him laugh a lot and started laughing 🤣

• Haha 2