When I dropped my bike and its consequences

Sofia

On 04/04/2021 at 11:38, Sofia said:

they can´t all be wrong!!  

oh yes they can! insofar as any one individual is concerned ( you in this case) you do what you feel right with and don't go with a trend just because "they can't all be wrong".  Unfortunately for me, the adv shape bike is what suits me best physically, always has been so I just have to put up with people assuming I'm just another ADV trend follower... Fuck'em, who cares what the others think ride what suits you. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Tym said:

Isnt rocket science, i want to see what kind man you are, and if you even qualify,,,you want to act like a rich posh talking toff, prove me wrong. Or be a Buck.

are you a Batty Boy.... is he a Batty Boy @XTreme

19 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Here you go, my current household.

C8836879-74E1-400F-B333-6AE1F707F3F4.jpeg

D59CB615-4410-4181-AED5-D36A805DB3E4.jpeg

3510C35A-2572-4E95-86EF-BF53667F327D.jpeg

I recognize your old man from some where .... was he in Shalamar  ?

8 hours ago, MooN said:

oh yes they can! insofar as any one individual is concerned ( you in this case) you do what you feel right with and don't go with a trend just because "they can't all be wrong".  Unfortunately for me, the adv shape bike is what suits me best physically, always has been so I just have to put up with people assuming I'm just another ADV trend follower... Fuck'em, who cares what the others think ride what suits you. 

Dont use all your diplomacy in one post, you need more!! 

I dont follow trends, I start them!! ,??

But I have to surrender to the fact roads around me dont really suit the SP and Pedro keeps finding gorgeousness only accessible on ADVs, which proves a bike on those lines is best here. Also I would like to be a "vet on 2 wheels" in the country side, see if its good business, and again a little 250 off-roady thingy is ideal. 

All ideas in my head!! But for sure what I dont want:

Basically heavy and difficult to pick up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

CRF 300L!

@Pedro let me have a go on a little Honda 230 ( a very special bike for many reasons, so it was special also to ride it)  and I quite liked it. Extremely different from what I know, way out of my comfort zone, but its where I need to go to start a new me!! Philosophically speaking, Life really is like a river, just follow it and dont resist!! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Six30 said:

are you a Batty Boy.... is he a Batty Boy @XTreme

Sorry, question from the foreigner, what on Earth is a Batty Boy??!! I mean, even after 20 years of immersing in British Culture and all the endless innuendos, you still get me!  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Sorry, question from the foreigner, what on Earth is a Batty Boy??!! I mean, even after 20 years of immersing in British Culture and all the endless innuendos, you still get me!  

I know Batty as mad or insane  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sofia said:

its not Really British , think its Jamaican ....

a man pestering another man to post photos of himself , he may be a Batty Boy

tumblr_mml1jbVpcH1rhy96so1_400.gif

• Haha 1