When I dropped my bike and its consequences

Sofia

Just now, XTreme said:

Where? Give me a link?

Link you have to be kidding don’t you, I was a manual worker not a fucking boffin.

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What thread was it in then?

Don’t know I can’t find it now I was holding a placemat or something with rimming on which I think I said was you. Here’s the pic.

34EA8843-CCB4-4271-85A8-7D838DE38EA5.jpeg

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If you do a search for that word......the only reference to it is in this thread and said by Clive.

LOOK

Yeah it must have been in a post that you have deleted or locked because I can’t find the picture I post before.

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Yeah it must have been in a post that you have deleted or locked because I can’t find the picture I post before.

I haven't deleted anything of yours. And locked posts show up in searches!

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I haven't deleted anything of yours. And locked posts show up in searches!

Well it was on there and now it’s gone, what happened to the post with lone on.

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

Strange.....I never saw Pedro in this way!

james dean GIF

Thank God for that!! We already have a trans resident, remember?!

2 hours ago, Tym said:

Pedro reminds me of the Portugese guys from the 1400's when Portugal was doing chit other then making the rugs in my bathroom.

Weird, one day, im sitting there, contiplating life, when i look down to see a tag. Made in Portugal.

:classic_unsure:

1400s??? Are you a Lord? You really are getting better and better!!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Well it was on there and now it’s gone, what happened to the post with lone on.

That thread was removed for obvious reasons......but read again what I said..."I haven't deleted anything of yours".

Just now, XTreme said:

That thread was removed for obvious reasons......but read again what I said..."I haven't deleted anything of yours".

I know that but if that was in that thread didn’t it all go.

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I know that but if that was in that thread didn’t it all go.

No.....it wasn't in that thread. I've got it saved. And why would you post a photo of yourself in a computer issue thread?

It's probably somewhere in the "Your Day Today" thread.

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

No.....it wasn't in that thread. I've got it saved. And why would you post a photo of yourself in a computer issue thread?

It's probably somewhere in the "Your Day Today" thread.

Have no idea I post all over, well it’s another mystery, things just disappear in to that black hole of space.

4 minutes ago, Swagman said:

Have no idea I post all over, well it’s another mystery, things just disappear in to that black hole of space.

He probably deleted it so not to scare the forum newcomers away :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

He probably deleted it so not to scare the forum newcomers away :classic_laugh:

I bet he did as well, just so they didn’t know he was a ass rimmer.?

• Haha 1

• 5 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Pedro said:

@Sofia has news concerning the Speed Triple...

I do indeed!! 

Thanks to @Pedro the bike has some very cool protection and Im now a very happy bunny!!  Some might argue the bars are over the top, but to us they are cool and Im sure this will become a new trend!! 

the manufacturer actually match the color from pictures and its like they were always there.

Also thanks to Pedro for the pictures, all my best images are Copyright @Pedro!! 

the bike feels a lot lighter, probably due to the new stearing bearings. Its also much nicer to ride with the new levers from TWM that were recommended by Jack Lilleys and found by Pedro in Porto, thanks again.

Im a trully blessed motorcyclist!! Hit his bike and he not only forgives me but finds ways to make my bike better!! Dont have any words left to thank @Pedro . ?

so like many times happens in life something that seamed bad, turned out to be a great improvement to the behaviour of the bike!

as for me, still not found my confidence back, but it will come!! 

❤️

20210403_203949.jpg

20210403_203929.jpg

IMG-20210403-WA0022.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Sofia said:

I do indeed!! 

Thanks to @Pedro the bike has some very cool protection and Im now a very happy bunny!!  Some might argue the bars are over the top, but to us they are cool and Im sure this will become a new trend!! 

the manufacturer actually match the color from pictures and its like they were always there.

Also thanks to Pedro for the pictures, all my best images are Copyright @Pedro!! 

the bike feels a lot lighter, probably due to the new stearing bearings. Its also much nicer to ride with the new levers from TWM that were recommended by Jack Lilleys and found by Pedro in Porto, thanks again.

Im a trully blessed motorcyclist!! Hit his bike and he not only forgives me but finds ways to make my bike better!! Dont have any words left to thank @Pedro . ?

so like many times happens in life something that seamed bad, turned out to be a great improvement to the behaviour of the bike!

as for me, still not found my confidence back, but it will come!! 

❤️

20210403_203949.jpg

20210403_203929.jpg

IMG-20210403-WA0022.jpg

Looks great Sofia......and those bars are really thick too!

• Like 1