When I dropped my bike and its consequences

Sofia

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They look great @Sofia they suit the bike well. Have you a ride planned?

Yes, going with Pedro for a week around Portugal, many pictures for Bike of the month! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@XTreme I was only talking about this forum to my husband last night saying I enjoy this place because theres just a bit of joking around and chatting shit and no-one seems to get there hair off too much. Plus theres lots of ride reports. I’m always myself on the internet, I cant abide pretence but we all have different sides to our personality and I’m definitely more relaxed on here. 

Anyway a bit more back on topic @Sofia have you done that one before or are you going to new places?

A mix of both, I suspect more places we have been to before, but many new ones to me  becsuse Pedro will lead the way to show little roads and hidden places he discouvered by himself. He has a great nose for fiding magical places! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sofia said:

A mix of both, I suspect more places we have been to before, but many new ones to me  becsuse Pedro will lead the way to show little roads and hidden places he discouvered by himself. He has a great nose for fiding magical places! 

Sound top drawer Sofia. I’m kinda excited by remote! ?

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sound top drawer Sofia. I’m kinda excited by remote! ?

Well, the UK has lots to see!!! I went round all of it, 1 weekend and 1 bank holiday at a time! In 10 years, only missed Norkolk... So, no excuses, just get up early one Saturday and go!! You come back on Sunday/Monday very tiered and very happy!

I actually  had a pen to throw at the map and thats where id go! When it started getting full with where I had been, it became difficult... For sure the pen didnt like Norfolk. Never hit that part of the map!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Well, the UK has lots to see!!! I went round all of it, 1 weekend and 1 bank holiday at a time! In 10 years, only missed Norkolk... So, no excuses, just get up early one Saturday and go!! You come back on Sunday/Monday very tiered and very happy!

I actually  had a pen to throw at the map and thats where id go! When it started getting full with where I had been, it became difficult... For sure the pen didnt like Norfolk. Never hit that part of the map!

Yer when the restrictions are lifted and we’re allowed out again proper I will be going from Lands end to John o groats via the back roads and then when/if they every lift the travelling abroad restrictions Ill be away. But until then it only exists in all of our imaginations!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Yer when the restrictions are lifted and we’re allowed out again proper I will be going from Lands end to John o groats via the back roads and then when/if they every lift the travelling abroad restrictions Ill be away. But until then it only exists in all of our imaginations!

Lands End John O´Groats is a good thing! Hopefully you will take longer then 13.5 hours like I did! But that yet another story... 

The UK is a gorgeous place to visit on a bike, so many little places and great history. I MISS the UK so much. Specially now, when everything is so, so green and the lambs are jumping all over!! Stunning.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Lands End John O´Groats is a good thing! Hopefully you will take longer then 13.5 hours like I did! But that yet another story... 

The UK is a gorgeous place to visit on a bike, so many little places and great history. I MISS the UK so much. Specially now, when everything is so, so green and the lambs are jumping all over!! Stunning.

parts are lovely on a bike... but i fear this year every where is just going to be full of tourists clogging up our roads in there cars and campers on their staycations, ruining it for the bikers .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

If you ever feel the need to visit Norfolk let us know.

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

parts are lovely on a bike... but i fear this year every where is just going to be full of tourists clogging up our roads in there cars and campers on their staycations, ruining it for the bikers .

Dead right, this year is buggered.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Well if the invite extends out this way too Ill give you a shout? There are a couple of really good guys on the other place that live in Norfolk Id kinda like to meet too. Quiet (but not in a weird way), they tend to stay away from any BS!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Well if the invite extends out this way too Ill give you a shout? There are a couple of really good guys on the other place that live in Norfolk Id kinda like to meet too. Quiet (but not in a weird way), they tend to stay away from any BS!

yeh me to , but only if your old man comes to .... im not that type of guy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

A GSXr is ideal to deal with those, like a Speed Triple! But Iam a hooligan... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Thanks!! Will do!! 

I knew it, you have a viking king as a husband, guns, of course you dont need no stinking guns! Vikings dont need guns!

Guys like that are why i have guns. ?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tym said:

I knew it, you have a viking king as a husband, guns, of course you dont need no stinking guns! Vikings dont need guns!

Guys like that are why i have guns. ?

Lol

Yep they kinda are large. Mind you thats the tame end of my family. The ones I came from are larger and much scarier, especially when they smile! ?

7 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Lol

Yep they kinda are large. Mind you thats the tame end of my family. The ones I came from are larger and much scarier, especially when they smile! ?

pussy cat... next time im round your way i'll pop in and give his beard a trim ? :classic_smile:

25 minutes ago, Six30 said:

pussy cat... next time im round your way i'll pop in and give his beard a trim ? :classic_smile:

This ought to be good, i forget, have we see your pic yet? You like to comment on what others look like, what their mothers houses loook like, butt, what from you yet?

13 minutes ago, Tym said:

This ought to be good, i forget, have we see your pic yet? You like to comment on what others look like, what their mothers houses loook like, butt, what from you yet?

twat

what do you want scantily clad, Borat mankini , biker gear , maybe not leathers not wore em for ages might be a bit of a squeeze...

mrs goes out on thursdays so dress or a blouse possibility.

Isnt rocket science, i want to see what kind man you are, and if you even qualify,,,you want to act like a rich posh talking toff, prove me wrong. Or be a Buck.