Michelle's Marketing Idea!

XTreme

@Grasshopper's Ride has recommended that we up our game a bit with the marketing and promotion on Facebutt.

I'm just sticking a link in and that's it.....and we don't seem to be attracting much attention. So our resident strange woman recommended we personalise it more with shots of bikes....and if possible riders.

So I thought let's start with her and market it towards the Ladies initially. Hopefully she can come up with some shots of her out on the bike to inspire other women to check us out.

But we need some clickbait to go with it! 

And who better than our very own poor man's Dan Walsh @Mawsley? He could deploy a few Oscar Wilde turns of phrase to really get the hook in!

So......what do you lot reckon?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bruce said:

If you want more dolly we're gonna need a bigger boat with staffed cew. No end to delectable dolly to be had then. Pass the cap around and dig deep fellas. Real deep. Otherwise with your age and looks you have no chance. None whatsoever. It's a cruel world.

It goes without saying that they don't need to see your ass Bruce!

• Haha 3

Well I think it is a great idea.....but you know... ?

So @XTreme you say "come up with", should I look through my current photos, or do something new?  I already have some good pics, just saying.

I would think Bagheera would be better to start with as it is a bit more what people expect to see when you say "adventure" bike.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts, well, maybe let me know if they are nice, clean thoughts....lol

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

So @XTreme you say "come up with", should I look through my current photos, or do something new?  I already have some good pics, just saying.

I would think Bagheera would be better to start with as it is a bit more what people expect to see when you say "adventure" bike.

Let me know if anyone has any thoughts, well, maybe let me know if they are nice, clean thoughts....lol

You go through and see which one you think would be best Michelle!

Something inspirational being done by a strong woman type of thing!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

yep post a few piccies ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pedro said:

A few of @Sofia on the Speed Triple, on the last one it was proper dusty after a very powdery track:

IMG_8237.thumb.jpeg.75cc2c9a3663831d3dc12d0aa0a66d94.jpeg

IMG_8146.thumb.jpeg.06fd745c7f0394833be4a694378a4341.jpeg

IMG_8280.thumb.jpeg.5634b7c01f234875261a24461052b872.jpeg

IMG_8301.thumb.jpeg.680c1b8ed56abc8dde69fc3e452322ed.jpeg

IMG_8393.thumb.jpeg.b8ef537240bfee0f0634d124cc547902.jpeg

IMG_8138.jpeg

IMG_8306.thumb.jpeg.f6590af415a12ca4241a9097837ebaaf.jpeg

Great Pedro......keep those handy cos we can use something from Sofia after Michelle's promotion.

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Great Pedro......keep those handy cos we can use something from Sofia after Michelle's promotion.

Sofia looks way cooler then some weird Canadian hick chick that never goes anywhere.  

So feel free to use her photos instead.  I get it!

I can wait, whatever you think works best for the forum.

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Sofia looks way cooler then some weird Canadian hick chick that never goes anywhere.  

So feel free to use her photos instead.  I get it!

I can wait, whatever you think works best for the forum.

No Michelle.....you're on first......you've got the offroad perspective!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I can supply nudey pics of me reclining provocatively over machines. That should have them flooding in all moist and eager to post.

We need your literary expertise for a clickbait intro Dave!

Here's the photo we're considering using!

IMG_2654.thumb.jpeg.49a37f0a12b33fb103dec25f61a12690-min.jpeg.bc167778c34bd32ff55fe066585db179.jpeg

Now we need @Mawsley to come up with some poetic clickbait delivered in his own inimitable style!

Come on Dave......you're not going to let Michelle down are you?

And if any of you think they can come up with a good intro......then let's hear it

• Like 3