Michelle's Marketing Idea!

XTreme

30 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

If you repost it @XTreme, try one of the below and I will share it all over the place.  I can't share it if it is too "ladies kick butt style", I need to keep that on the low down. :littleguy:  We can not be too "cool" either, need to lighten it up and make people know it's not all about oil type arguments.

"An Adventure Motorcycle forum with a colorful collection of people, places and adventures.  A little different from the rest."

"A uniquely fun and funky Adventure Motorcycle forum that welcomes you to share your adventures."

"An Adventure Motorcycle forum for the love of motorcycling and sharing a good laugh with fun folks."

Just a suggestion....works for me...

No mention of Bruce's hairy butt  ??  ?

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Swagman said:

The only problem I see with that is not everyone rides an adventure motorcycle, although all motorcycling is an adventure, but there are a lot of motorcyclist that ride road bikes you don’t want to alienate all of those if you want more posts on the forum, I know you ride both @Grasshopper's Ride but not all do, or can’t afford to or even don’t have the area with the chance, just my thoughts not a boo hoo to your ideas as they are great ads. 

The reality is most Adv bikes never go offroad really......it's just that it's become the fashion that replaced the sportsbikes craze.

Cos how many of them ever went on a track?

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

The reality is most Adv bikes never go offroad really......it's just that it's become the fashion that replaced the sportsbikes craze.

Cos how many of them ever went on a track?

But there are loads of road bikes that do go on the road, if it is just advertised as adventure bikes that’s what you will get, is there enough of them to keep the content up, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you inviting me as I wouldn’t have looked here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

But there are loads of road bikes that do go on the road, if it is just advertised as adventure bikes that’s what you will get, is there enough of them to keep the content up, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for you inviting me as I wouldn’t have looked here.

I know what you're saying.....but have you seen the demographics on bikes now? The Adv/Dualsport/Enduro group (ignoring commuter stuff) is the dominant sector.

Plus.....there are bikes that are classed as Adv Bikes which to me are basically road bikes as they still have 17" front wheels....NC750, Tracer, Versys, early CB500X etc.

So this Adv/Road comparison is really a grey area......a lot of bikes are actually in both camps.

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

The first one could be an option Michelle!

Can anybody else throw out a few suggestions?

Bunch of annoying old farts who eat like children and like butt jokes!

Is that too much? lol

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Bunch of annoying old farts who eat like children and like butt jokes!

We don't want to be seen to big ourselves up too much Pedro! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

No mention of Bruce's hairy butt  ??  ?

No Bob, I don't think we could handle the volume of weirdos that would join up after that marketing campaign.....nope just can't handle it.  ?

We only have so much room for hairy butts....

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

No Bob, I don't think we could handle the volume of weirdos that would join up after that marketing campaign.....nope just can't handle it.  ?

We only have so much room for hairy butts....

You're right, I might just end my account and move on to nothing at all if suddenly all the current weirdos would be joined by hairy butt fans from across the internet

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Ok boss man, I have shared that to the world a few times over....if they don't come in droves then I recommend one the boy's work their style.  I can think of a few around here that are very "marketable" in such ways. :littleguy:

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Ok boss man, I have shared that to the world a few times over....if they don't come in droves then I recommend one the boy's work their style.  I can think of a few around here that are very "marketable" in such ways. :littleguy:

3 signups overnight......that's brilliant!

Can the rest of you welcome them in the Intros thread?

• Like 1

It turns out that we got FOUR! Wow! Where did you put the link @Grasshopper's Ride

I'd like to get it on FB groups but I can't put it there because some Group "Admins" may get bent out of shape......you know the type! :wank4az:

But any of you can get the post out on these places without it looking spammy.

Here's the link to the page and it's the first post at the top with the pic of Michelle! That's what you need to share......that post itself!

If you get your collar felt and get hit with a restriction or even a ban (from a FB group :classic_laugh:)......then you can be secure in the knowledge that you've reached the status of "Internet Badass" along with the likes of me, @Tym, @Buckster, @Clive, @Swagman, and @Richzx6r

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Clive said:

Me!. A badass!......nope, just a twat who is not quite sure what he's doing half the time.....?

As far as another forum is concerned you're bad to the bone Clive! 

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Tym.......didn't I always say we could hit the big time if we had a strange woman with radical ideas onboard? :littleguy:

I thought that was Bruce you were talking about, butt, i may have been drunk at the time. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

He probably got offered the mod gig he craved. 

Doesn't look like there's much going on over there to actually moderate these days Dave!