Nature Quest - Share Your Best Nature Photographs

Grasshopper

14 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Wow, I have some very similar photos @Pedro from when I got my first i-phone and I was experimenting with it..........

34593039_IMG_02651.jpg.eafaf3f4db7ba370651d55d1edda5993.jpg

1768287196_IMG_02661.jpg.c39856e515c8aaae509e54f0c25d0f42.jpg

The honey I like the most is made by a farmer in my village, with a lot of rosemary pollen, I like to think some of his bees visit my plants.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She works nearby then?

No, Pete. She works from home on Tuesdays. Her office is in Montpellier, which is about 50 miles away.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's good going!

I'm chuffed mate, it was hard going initially after the surgery with severe pain and I thought 'wtf has he done' but the long game seems to be working at the moment  👍

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I'm chuffed mate, it was hard going initially after the surgery with severe pain and I thought 'wtf has he done' but the long game seems to be working at the moment  👍

Just build up slowly Bob!

• Like 1

This mornings walk, just went around the local roads and lanes .  It's like a quagmire down by the river so we've given that a miss today...............

View over Brizzle from up by my house

IMG_1046.thumb.jpeg.7d94d9c1ad651c34fad1bbf7a6c6c563.jpeg

Preachers Hill in the distance, so named as John Wesley used to preach on that hill.,,,,,,,,,,,,

260px-John_Wesley_preaching_on_his_fathers_grave-_in_the_church_yard_at_Epworth_Sunday_June_6th_1742_LCCN2002707689.jpg.6f85ca24ae3418e603a271bc86628450.jpg

When forbidden from preaching from the pulpits of parish churches, Wesley began open-air preaching.

I could scarce reconcile myself to this strange way of preaching in the fields, of which he [Whitefield] set me an example on Sunday; having been all my life till very lately so tenacious of every point relating to decency and order, that I should have thought the saving of souls almost a sin if it had not been done in a church.

IMG_1050.thumb.jpeg.18e19f43fdae21060d4e70853c178bee.jpeg

• Like 4